Game of thrones series 6 trailer (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Looks very very good
Be interesting to see how the Lannisters reaction and obviously how Jon sno returns

Sky_Blue_Daz

That clip with bran and the ice king

Ian1779

My favourite part was definitely Cersei losing the plot. Cleganebowl is on!!

Sky_Blue_Daz

Just my theory but I think Jon sno will hook up with dyneres ( spelt it wrong) the fit one with the dragons

olderskyblue

or maybe you will find they are brother and sister?

Sky_Blue_Daz

The entire series in on Sky boxset if you want to reacquaint yourselves

Great_Expectations

This thread promoted me to watch the trailer - it's definitely got me excited!

It will be interesting to see where the stories go now, considering they have overtaken all the original book material.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Just started to watch the first series again and was noticed how much attention both Lannister chaps were giving Jon sno

Loads of theory's out there

Sky_Blue_Daz

And where does that match up in to the series?

Sky_Blue_Daz

I've just re-watched the first 2 series the penultimate episode in series 2 - Blackwater is fantastic

Sky_Blue_Daz

I only started to watch it last year but as far as I'm concerned it's up there with the Sopranos and breaking bad

dancers lance

I think they should start using the South Park version of the theme tune for this show.

stupot07

I started watching then the misses went funny about it saying I was only watching for the sex.....it made me feel in comfortable watching it so not watched it since. She did the sane with NipTuck a few years back. She's doesn't like seeing sex scenes on TV.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Otis

I started watching then the misses went funny about it saying I was only watching for the sex.....it made me feel in comfortable watching it so not watched it since. She did the sane with NipTuck a few years back. She's doesn't like seeing sex scenes on TV.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
My missus is exactly the same. Then to top it all, anything homosexual or lesbian and she wants the channel changing.

I kid you not, but we are not even allowed to use the words gay or lesbian in our house.

If I say anything to my daughter, my wife goes mental!

Sky_Blue_Daz

My missus is exactly the same. Then to top it all, anything homosexual or lesbian and she wants the channel changing.

I kid you not, but we are not even allowed to use the words gay or lesbian in our house.

If I say anything to my daughter, my wife goes mental!
My mums a 75 year old Irish woman she can't even say lesbian
She has to mime it in a les Dawson fashion

J

Jack Griffin

Has anyone read the books ?

Yes, they diverge in TV series 4 & 5, generally by simplifying sub plots, often by attributing the important bits introduced by a new (book) character to an existing character. e.g. In the books Aemon & Tarly set out by ship to go to Oldtown via Braavos where Aemon dies, that bit was taken out as Aemon dies at the Wall in series 5.

mrtrench

My Dad couldn't even say underpants. He once referred to his smalls as 'under-trousers'.

olderskyblue

Doubt it, he has the Baratheon black hair and the Stark chin. The Targaryens have silver blond hair.

Go figure.

So, if his mother is Stark, and his father Targaryen?

J

Jack Griffin

So, if his mother is Stark, and his father Targaryen?

He would look like Grouty.
if46uo77s0fxu67i.jpg

olderskyblue

Sky_Blue_Daz

Just reacquainted myself with this I'm up to the "red wedding" episode
I forgot how good Diana Rigg was in series 3

Ian1779

Both Diana Rigg and Charles Dance are at another level with what they bring to their scenes.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Has anyone seen the new trailer
It's really good I'd link it but I don't know how to on my phone

Users who are viewing this thread