Gareth Bale (1 Viewer)

mark82

3rd best player in the world at the moment?

Discuss.

scroobiustom

Tiger is no#1 Andy Murray; 2nd if he wins tonight/ this morning so yeah I agree 3rd best ;)

Yorkshire SB

Potentially, however whilst Messi and Ronaldo stand out as a clear #1 and #2, I think there's a small group behind them (Iniesta, Xavi, Bale, Suarez, Schweinsteiger, Pirlo, Falcao, Baker) all of a similar ability. However Bale is the youngest of all of them and I would say he has the potential the hit 30 goals+ a season for the next 6 or 7 years, and could certainly claim a spot in the world's top 3!

ccfctommy

Bale is the best British player at the moment. Third best in the world? Hmmmmmm fantastic player but not sure. Think temple Ricoh has named slightly better players.

Covstu

The lad is in form but argueably so is Suarez. He has great potential but not 'best in the world' status yet. You need to be consistent over a number of years to get that accolade in my book

Paxman II

Yes Bale is not just 'in form' he has reach a level that consistently is unplayable like the Messi's of this world.
One of the best currently - must be. Think he will be gone for big money in the summer.

Users who are viewing this thread