Geoffrey Robinson and SISU (1 Viewer)

BrisbaneBronco

It wasn't that long ago that GR went on record in CET, describing SISU as bad owners and that it was time for them to move on.
From snippets of information and recent quotes from GR, I get the impression that he is now more pro SISU.
Got me wondering whether he is in fact working closely with SISU and assisting them with the ins/outs of how the ground ownership/rental agreement was drawn up, including the key players and possible conflicts of interest.
This has led to the forthcoming court case taken out by SISU against CCC.
Just my thoughts.

SkyBlueScottie

Geoffrey will asses all options and go down the route which either gives him a foothold in club again or which will get him some money back.

lewys33

Geoffrey is only out for his own pocket! As much as 90% of everyone else that has been involved with the club in the last 15 years has been.

shmmeee

If there's a thread that needs those "my opinions" disclaimers its this one!

Any evidence for these wild claims boys?

torchomatic

While I wouldn't class myself as GR's greatest fan, I can't deny he actually put money IN to the Club. Usually the other way round with our custodians.

Geoffrey is only out for his own pocket! As much as 90% of everyone else that has been involved with the club in the last 15 years has been.

SkyBlueScottie

What is wrong with expressing an opinion in which I think he would like to be involved with the club again or recoup some of his lost money?

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
wasnt it reported that GR was guarantor to the rent deal at the Ricoh......... would think that he wouldnt like the administrator to act on that guarantee....... could prove costly. Would that affect any relationships?

which raises another question has the administrator made a demand in respect of the guarantee so that he can pay the rent due ?

Will all be in the administrators report I assume.

Users who are viewing this thread