Geoffrey Robinson - PMQ's (1 Viewer)

Sbarcher

Stood in the House and asked the PM about construction jobs - what a plonker, he had the whole floor at his mercy to raise the CCFC issue.

rupert_bear

Don't think you can stand up and ask any old question in PMQs. The PM I think gets briefed on what questions could be asked if the speakers eye is caught

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Imagine if he ripped his shirt off to reveal a sisu out shirt and started changing "we want sisu out" in the court room. There would be orgasms on here!

Grappa

The last thing he wants is to have some of his dealings aired in public. Look over there! An airplane!

RoboCCFC90

Imagine if he ripped his shirt off to reveal a sisu out shirt and started changing "we want sisu out" in the court room. There would be orgasms on here!

I am having one just thinking about the possibility of it all ;)

Block19

I think asking about people's jobs to the pm is more important than our football club.o know that there are some jobs that will go at the Ricoh but how many full time staff will be laid off?

Last edited:

RegTheDonk

I think that appart from the leader of the opposition, who gets 4 questions, other MPs put their questions through the speaker of the house - who then selects a few to be asked.

Moff

I would have cried with laughter if he had.

Users who are viewing this thread