German Winger on Trial (1 Viewer)

Seb

Does anybody have any guesses for the german winger on trial that will be coming to Austria with us?

"Mogga has revealed the German triallist, who is joining the club in Austria, is a fast and dynamic winger."

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Rechten Außenstürmer

23, came through Hannovers academy, recently released by Mainz had a couple of bad knee injuries, played for Germany under 17's.

Gazolba

Is he coming as a player or just a German translator?

PVA

Thomas Muller had a shocker last night, perhaps Bayern have decided to move him on.

Terry Gibson's perm

We need to get Martcov to stop talking about the Eu and start finding out the important stuff;)

skybluedan

I text the answer to a competion on the radio from a guys phone only about two weeks ago and put. Mike oxlong as me name the host read it out he was not amused and said it was very immature and not funny
Well we laughed mate

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Fixture announced, but it's on a Saturday afternoon, not the Friday as first thought :banghead:

Coventry City travel to Austria next week to continue preseason training and will play Burgenlandliga side UFC Jennersdorf... The Sky Blues are set to leave for Austria on Monday, as preparation continues for the League One kickoff on Saturday 6th August. The squad will undergo an intense training camp for five days, with a friendly match against Austrian side UFC Jennersdorf scheduled for the afternoon of Saturday 16th July (kick-off TBC). The fixture will be played at the Austrian sides home stadium: UFC Jennersdorf, Freizeitzentrum 2, 8380 Jennersdorf, Austria.

AFCCOVENTRY

Fixture announced, but it's on a Saturday afternoon, not the Friday as first thought :banghead:

Coventry City travel to Austria next week to continue preseason training and will play Burgenlandliga side UFC Jennersdorf... The Sky Blues are set to leave for Austria on Monday, as preparation continues for the League One kickoff on Saturday 6th August. The squad will undergo an intense training camp for five days, with a friendly match against Austrian side UFC Jennersdorf scheduled for the afternoon of Saturday 16th July (kick-off TBC). The fixture will be played at the Austrian sides home stadium: UFC Jennersdorf, Freizeitzentrum 2, 8380 Jennersdorf, Austria.

A UFC game?

Who's getting in the cage first for city?

Nathccfc

Not the greatest of videos, doesn't really have much of him on it to be honest, eventhough the video is meant to be about him. Looks useful, seems to be winger who likes to start off wide and cut in. It would be nice to have someone who can actually beat a man, or is it going to be another Ellery Cairo?!

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Nathccfc

Time will only tell, I do believe in what Mowbray sees. Hopefully we won't be stuck with someone like Manset.. But we have an actual scouting team now, which we haven't for years. It's obvious that a lack of scouting lists and reports have been our downfall in the past

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Brylowes

Users who are viewing this thread