Get yourself fired up for the game... SISU OUT!!! (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

I like the bit... i didn't answer any of the calls for the offers for our players... but the offers for our players were increasing!

Now... how the feck did he know that if he did not answer the calls?

more lies...

Ashdown

You see the truth is if they wanted to gain any trust and respect they would just come out and say that there is no money, we're stony broke and no we cannot afford anymore players on the wage bill.....................but they don't they lie repeatedly, its these lies that create the anger, that and very few of us believe we really can be losing that much money every month now. Can we see some straight forward figures please relating to Directors salaries { All 7 of them} and particularly expense accounts and a bit more insight into debt repayment figures.
SISU OUT !!!

wingy

First time i've watched it ,mostly waffle ,the interesting bit for me is at the end,with regard to the stadium,"we'll sit down shortly and have a discussion with the other parties"!!! It strengthens their hand to have us in a dire position to force the other stakeholders to recognise the implications of no club or a club dropping down.

The thing that struck me most about that interview was that he looked like a man that didn't really believe his own words. There's no passion whatsoever, just a few grins and some repeated waffle, almost as if he'd revised a script beforehand and was struggling to remember it.

cloughie

Thats some phone he's got, he doesn't even have to answer it and it tells him who's calling and what they are going to say ???

wingy

Agreed totally disspassionate,thats money people for you,their silence is deafening ,and may suggest they're actually doing something off field .

valiant15

What a complete and utter load of bollox,what's even more worrying is that people actually believed that crap! He couldnt even pronounce jutkiewicz's name properly!

Users who are viewing this thread