Give me good old Coventry any day (1 Viewer)

fernandopartridge

London is no more dangerous than any other city in this country. I've lived in Deptford and Lewisham (before they became 'trendy') and never once felt unsafe or been threatened.

Either London or Brighton is the best city in England, IMO. Could never get bored in London.
London is a great city but Brighton is shite imo, London on Sea. Glasgow, Liverpool, York all better.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Sick Boy

The environment is dire in London full of Nox and particulate contamination , would never take kids there it a stinking shite hole , no one from England lives their either , it’s a dump which is overcrowded .

63% of the London population is British. If London is a dump then the rest of the country is a sewer.

Nick

Administrator
So after going there on Friday would I bollocks want to live there. Knobheads on the roads who should never be allowed in the car, needless traffic and just generally not a nice place.

It didn't help that every place I went seemed to be full of people who looked homeless but had obviously purposefully dressed like that to be cool.

Users who are viewing this thread