Glen Rea (2 Viewers)

egastap

Just read that SkyBlues have tabled a £500,000 offer for Luton centre-back Glen Rea, 21. Is he any good? anyone know?

Astute

Have we just been taken over by someone with money?

Welshted

According to Wikipedia: 'Rea signed a permanent two-year contract with Luton for an undisclosed fee on 27 June 2016'. So it would seem unlikely...

MAFF

From the Daily Mirror.

A couple of deadline day snippets from the EFL.
Luton have turned down £750,000 bids from Championship duo Brentford and Barnsley for highly-rated midfielder Cameron McGheehan.
McGheehan, 21, already has four goals in just seven appearances this season.
Coventry have tabled a £500,000 offer for Luton centre-back Glen Rea, 21.

Northampton are also eyeing a move for Leyton Orient attacking midfielder Dean Cox, 29.

Captain Dart

£50,000 I can believe.

Happy_Martian

Makes sense if the Willis rumours are truer than we think.

Esoterica

Is this Mowbray going full tilt with his remaining budget after being trumped to every previous signing by Sheff Utd?!

Captain Dart

if this is true and Murphy and Sterry are as good as the headlines suggest then the defence should be rock solid.
My only concern is that this lad is being brought in to replace Willis, so it will be 2 in and one out.

Nick

Administrator
He's played less than 50 league games, would be quite a gamble for that sort of cash

Liquid Gold

Heard were after Hanson from Bradford. He'd be the bastard we've been after for a while but I just can't see it

Martin180

Would be another great statement of intent by Mogga , another promising youngster to add to a squad bursting with youth .Bodes well for the coming seasons

Captain Dart

He's played less than 50 league games, would be quite a gamble for that sort of cash
It happens, Walcott signed for £5M after 21 games, Bale for £7M after 40 games. Football managers are compulsive gamblers y'know!

Otis

Isn't he supposed to be the player with the lovely bum whose nickname is Oohwhatalovely?

If so that is ridiculous, because who in their right mind would give their bum a nickname.

Though in saying that, it is oft said that Jeremy Clarkson is known as the arse.

rupert_bear

If this is true perhaps the Willis rumours are too, getting a right back aswell makes me think it might be.But I could run with it although I think Willis has potential that's all it is at moment.

hamil99

Facebook User
I think it was ruled out once money was mentioned, not a chance we would spend half a million on a player. If we did it would be our only signing for 2 years....

Users who are viewing this thread