Glory Hunters? (1 Viewer)

CovKid73

Glory??!! Fair play if you go and have a cracking time...... I'm not. For me it's about the game and our perpetual decline and not that it's being played at Wemberlee (never been to the new one but it looks bloody awful - a monument to what football has become, they sell popcorn apparently......) anyways even if we scrape a win how could I celebrate given what's happened, personally I couldn't do it. Onwards and errr upwards......?!

its a buzzard

That's the whole point isn't it? Supporting a team that put a cup before the league. A shit cup. I can't forget what they have done to this club. They will get gone in a fee seasons or summer and they leave us on the shit. You can stick this shit cup right up their arses.
Seriously, you need urgent medical advice about your feacal fixation.

its a buzzard

Nearly 50 years as a City fan, man and boy has given me this problem. The constant flows of shit through our teams. Kevin Kyle gave me a heavy dose of the shits in his time at City. This season the shit meter has gone off the chart.
I blame my dad.
Sorry mate, I feel your pain. Don't blame your dad; it's just life as a city supporter.

CovBurty

Sorry mate, I feel your pain. Don't blame your dad; it's just life as a city supporter.
I have to blame my dad, he took me to the games in the late 60's. All these years supporting the City, I've become a very angry man. This season has by far been my worst and so too the anger.
Will I ever be able to enjoy City games again? My brother ended up supporting Stoke City (Gordon Banks fan) to escape the pain. What have us City fans done to treated some unfairly.

Users who are viewing this thread