Go on lads my round (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

What you having, no work tomorrow.

jimmyhillsfanclub

I'm in werk tomorrow but I've had a 3 for a fiver real ale selection from the local offy and just draining the bottle of red me and the Mrs. Had with tea......gonna hit the whisky and play some records as soon as kids are in bed.....

Nick

Administrator
I don't think I have ever seen Red Stripe on tap anywhere. Am partial to a can of red stripe though if they don't sell Premier.

Sky_Blue_Daz

I don't think I have ever seen Red Stripe on tap anywhere. Am partial to a can of red stripe though if they don't sell Premier.
Myself and my wife's first big holiday together was a twin centre in Florida and Jamaica we did a week in each, we had a great week in Florida but Jamaica was amazing it was an all inclusive hotel. Red stripe on tap,and the rum was fantastic

jimmyhillsfanclub

My old gran used to drink tia Maria and babycham every day of her life.....I used to neck it when I visited her as a kid.....she knew...pretended she didn't... and refilled it......I was 11 or 12 and was meant to be washing her windows or sweeping the yard.....I'd get back to me mas house pissed.....

....good old gran

steve82

The Bear in Bilton, rugby used to, it's not too popular it seems. I've a party to attend at the West Indian club soon, distant relatives birthday. I'm hopeful it's there!

Hoping they will play pass the duche too by musical youth.

Nick

Administrator
It is usually social clubs that have random stuff like that.

I think I went to the Unicorn in Holbrooks for something and spotted they had Premier on tap. It was like I had hit a jackpot and had to phone about 5 people to tell them.

giphy.gif

CJ_covblaze

Myself and my wife's first big holiday together was a twin centre in Florida and Jamaica we did a week in each, we had a great week in Florida but Jamaica was amazing it was an all inclusive hotel. Red stripe on tap,and the rum was fantastic

Where did you go? Been to Montego Bay a couple of times and I agree, it’s a great place. Excursions are cheap and really interesting too. Both holidays were comparable or cheaper for the equivalent in The Canaries.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Where did you go? Been to Montego Bay a couple of times and I agree, it’s a great place. Excursions are cheap and really interesting too. Both holidays were comparable or cheaper for the equivalent in The Canaries.
We stayed at the Trelwany beach hotel in Falmouth

Users who are viewing this thread