Goal difference is tighter
Millwall 8 (scored 50)
West Brom 9 (scored 54)
Coventry 9 (scored 53)
Sunderland 9 (scored 61)
Norwich 8 (scored 56)

Hopefully we don’t settle for 1-0 on Saturday

steve cooper

I would be happy if we won 1-0 but we need to have a game plan like the QPR game I think. go for it from the kick off, and not being frightened of losing.

SonofErnie

The last 2 top six spots will switch and change right up to the last 10 minutes of the final games. Whether that involves Coventry and comes down to goal difference, only time will tell.

Johhny Blue

I think like most I’d be happy enough with 1-0 but that G. D. could end up being the difference.
In or out I’m squeezing every second of adrenaline and excitement from the run in.
Every second of my spare time is spent with calculating all the options around us. Love it.

Johhny Blue

Another thought in this tight (goal difference) run in is that West Brom’s game in hand is against Sheffield Utd. This could actually hurt West Brom and improve our position

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

If we are holding on in there on 86 mins at Middleboro, I'll need to be sitting next to the nearest St Johns Ambulance staff
But would your heart be able to take it?
This is nothing imagine being at white hart lane leading knowing that if they scored we would go down and they were all over us🙀
That my friend was so much pressure I thought my head and chest would explode

thekidfromstrettoncamp

Swansea will have a big say in the final places form team 5 wins in last 6 games only dropped points was against us. They have have WBA at home who they beat at their place and Norwich who they play tomorrow away Norwich 1 win in 6.

steve cooper

Another thought in this tight (goal difference) run in is that West Brom’s game in hand is against Sheffield Utd. This could actually hurt West Brom and improve our position
Except that Sheff U have a cup semi final tomorrow, which with 99% certainty they will lose, and if Middlesboro beat Luton on Monday Sheff will be in the premier league by the time they play West Brom. (provided they don't lose their last 4 games conceding their 14 goals advantage)

Sky Blue Harry H

This is nothing imagine being at white hart lane leading knowing that if they scored we would go down and they were all over us🙀
Was there - have a mad story about the after match events. Live long in the memory!

skyblueelephant76

Except that Sheff U have a cup semi final tomorrow, which with 99% certainty they will lose, and if Middlesboro beat Luton on Monday Sheff will be in the premier league by the time they play West Brom. (provided they don't lose their last 4 games conceding their 14 goals advantage)
As long as there is a winner between Luton and Middlesbrough Sheff utd still need a result to get promoted as the winner could still finish above them.

MTK

I was crying my eyes out when the final whistle went. That was one of the half dozen games in my lifetime supporting the Sky Blues that really stand out in the memory. Give me another one for the top six today boys!

Tommo1993

I was crying my eyes out when the final whistle went. That was one of the half dozen games in my lifetime supporting the Sky Blues that really stand out in the memory. Give me another one for the top six today boys!

Paul Williams was shouting at their sub Neale Fenn to fuck off and slow down because we’re trying to stay up.

Hobo

3 points is most important thing going into any game. The last thing you want is to leak stupid goals chasing more.

Users who are viewing this thread