Goal of the round (1 Viewer)

Captain Dart

Captain Dart

The forest goal for me was the best goal although I voted for ours of course.
I prefer the Man City goal as that involved a team build up, the Forest goal required great skill & control but the scorer was lucky to come upon the lose ball.

SkyBlueGuy

Beat me to the post, but voted Jack anyway. Some cracking goals there, but these things are usually decided by number of fans voting for their own team rather than the subjective quality of the goal...

Still be nice if he won!

Ricketts

Also, you need to take in in the context of the game, and against the opposition.

The Forest player scored it against Aresnal reserves, plus his wife was a right cow in Come Dine With Me.

All these things should be taken into consideration.

How many up were Man City when that goal was scored. Running away with the tie you can relax and play exhibition stuff.

wingy

Also, you need to take in in the context of the game, and against the opposition.

The Forest player scored it against Aresnal reserves, plus his wife was a right cow in Come Dine With Me.

How many up were Man City when that goal was scored. Running away with the tie you can relax and play exhibition stuff.
Was she?
But was she a real Wag.
On the subject of her fellas goal it won't be just down to Forest fans as the game was broadcast live.

Hobo

Great finish but giving a man that much time and space on the edge of the box is criminal.

It was bad defending they stood off and gave him one option: shoot. He did and goal was the outcome.

Hobo

Newports winner was the best in the dying embers of the game, attacked the ball, half a body above the other players jumping and bust the net with a header.

wingy

Newports winner was the best in the dying embers of the game, attacked the ball, half a body above the other players jumping and bust the net with a header.
That describes Willis's goal very well.
He had Huge desire in his game on Saturday.

Hobo

That describes Willis's goal very well.
He had Huge desire in his game on Saturday.

Yes it does, but it wasn't last minute or the winner. But apart from that very much the same and a very good goal...and I would say better than Grimmers

Captain Dart

Since none of the goals are viewable, I"m not voting.
They are, top left of vote screen plays video of the lot.
upload_2018-1-9_19-45-5.png
However voting is now closed & Eric Lichaj won easily..

Users who are viewing this thread