Goalkeepers (1 Viewer)

PUSB-We_are_going_up

It doesn't help that we don't have a competent keeper as backup; Wilson was farcical in the cup game.
1 game. What about the othet games end of last season where he stepped in and did a relatively good job. Yes he doesnt breed much confidence but he deserves a chance and Moore deserves a break

PUSB-We_are_going_up

If he's the best we've got and people are now advocating for him, we're in serious trouble.
No we are not, he is more than suitable as a back up at this level, he proved he is capable when called upon last season and the season before, have you got some agenda against the guy or something?

Fergusons_Beard

Fans need to be realistic about getting another keeper in.
It’s another set of wages that could be spent on an outfield player which we desperately need.
More knee jerk reactions we need to keep the bloody faith here ffs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

pusbccfc

SeaSeeEffCee

Is Moore actually shit or has he just had a poor month?
He’s been poor for us for longer than he’s been good. It’s not just the start of this season, he was conceding the first shot on target he faced every game for the second half of last season.

pusbccfc

He’s been poor for us for longer than he’s been good. It’s not just the start of this season, he was conceding the first shot on target he faced every game for the second half of last season.

I think he's a bang average keeper, no different to the bang average defence in front of him.

slowpoke

Moore is shit but Wilson is even worse. It’s a lose lose situation.
He’s the only other option unless we promote one of the youngsters Tom Billson is 22 next month Cian Tyler is 20 at what age are they deemed old enough at least for the bench.

Brighton Sky Blue

Why do people like that bother to support the club? How's that going to help his confidence? Can't stand fans who turn on their own club's players during a match.

Yeah not really the position you want to be verbally hounding someone in either.

slowpoke

I remember us signing Bryan King mid seventies from Millwall, best keeper outside the top flight at the time picked in the England squad we paid decent money for him, he started off with three or four howlers two at home games which cost us matches and the die was cast the fans never trusted him and he was never accepted, injury finished him here but he was seen as never safe hands especially home games always seemed to be nervy. Once players especially goalkeepers lose the crowd they become a liability.
Simon Moore needs three or four faultless games.

slowpoke

If they are not good enough and I’ve never seen any play they shouldn’t be here. I do know there are high hopes for one of them apparently don’t know which.
But you are correct if you’re good enough you are old enough, way back Leicester flogged the great Gordon Banks still Englands number one to to Stoke City and replaced him with 19 year old Peter Shilton

Users who are viewing this thread