Goals (1 Viewer)

Cbaker89

I can honestly say I don't remember anything about our goals other than going crazy...so if anyone has any videos or links please post them I want to revisit this experience over an over until my next jpt fix.

On another note didn't the atmosphere improve with us all in the tesco stand would never of happened if the whole stadium was open!

aviles

90th minute i was on the verge of tears thinking is the dream over. After 94 mins i was in tears i have never celebrated so much. amazing atmosphere a solid performance. Connor Thomas bullied them when he came on. baker was quality jordan clarke was solid leon clarke was dangerous. The players showed so much character today. Well done. Que Sera sera whatever will be will be, WE'RE GOING TO WEMBLEY !!

Black6Osprey

Am I missing something about this great atmosphere. The first half was so quiet I could hear birds tweeting. Once we went 2-1 down it improved and obviously the last few minutes were great.

CUS Wyken

Am I missing something about this great atmosphere. The first half was so quiet I could hear birds tweeting. Once we went 2-1 down it improved and obviously the last few minutes were great.

Naughty corner was consistent singing all night. As the game got more tenser, more of the tesco stand joined in. All depends where you were sat.

covcity4life

i watched on sky and couldnt hear the crowd till last 5 mins so you are probably right

aviles

from where i was sitting i think the only time we stopped was for about 2 mins after preston got there 2nd apart from that we were brilliant. i dont think iv ever celebrated a goal that much in my life one team away come on boys we can do it. PLAY UP YOU SKY BLUEEEEES

Users who are viewing this thread