Godden and Rose Q&A at the Sky Blue Tavern (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueCoco88

i did mate - was a fairly decent night tbf. Didnt give too much away as there were 3 CCFC staff members sat in the room who were watching like hawks

cooperskyblue

i did mate - was a fairly decent night tbf. Didnt give too much away as there were 3 CCFC staff members sat in the room who were watching like hawks
Glad you attended and good to hear you enjoyed the evening. I was there as part of the SBE team, although wasn't hosting this time, but we are expecting a similar event with different players soon and may well host on that occassion. But any feedback on the night as a whole, would be greatly appreciated?

Did also notice the 3 club members though also, who as you quite rightly say, were eagle eyed from start to finish!

shepardo01

Did also notice the 3 club members though also, who as you quite rightly say, were eagle eyed from start to finish!
Who could they have been!?

The club does not have that many staff that could "oversee" with any real authority!? (Guessing TF wasn't there)

Becky Shortland, Tynan Scope, Mark Hornby... not going to give Dave a bollocking if he lets anything(???) slip....??

Obviously there could be other staff!!

*Edit....oooohhh in case players give anything away - I was thinking Boddy.

SkyBlueCoco88

Who could they have been!?

The club does not have that many staff that could "oversee" with any real authority!? (Guessing TF wasn't there)

Becky Shortland, Tynan Scope, Mark Hornby... not going to give Dave a bollocking if he lets anything(???) slip....??

Obviously there could be other staff!!

*Edit....oooohhh in case players give anything away - I was thinking Boddy.

Jodie Jones and Mark Hornby were 2 of them, one was a woman not sure who she was never seen her before but she had all the club gear on and was sat with the lads in their segregated area pre show

Users who are viewing this thread