Good Luck Aidy (1 Viewer)

japandy

Another local derby beckons if Northampton win today, so good luck to Aidy and Roy

Sbarcher

And Clive and Nathan. Surprisingly you can get a ticket on the gate.

skybluejelly

actually if they do come up it will almost be like watching coventry play with the amount of ex players ...i can see boothroyd snapping a few more of our players up

Yes don't fancy watching Aidy's brand of football, but would be good to a local derby. Just hope its not too local with all this crap about Nene Park :(

Nonleagueherewecome

They were raving about Cameron on R5 last night. Perry Groves said he was "superb" against Cheltenham and the key man at the back to shackle Malaki Wells. Good luck, CCFC Old Boys! :)

Shame Leon, Thornton and Marcus aren't still there as they'd be getting close to fielding a full ex-City XI!

wingy

They were raving about Cameron on R5 last night. Perry Groves said he was "superb" against Cheltenham and the key man at the back to shackle Malaki Wells. Good luck, CCFC Old Boys! :)

Shame Leon, Thornton and Marcus aren't still there as they'd be getting close to fielding a full ex-City XI!

I don't get the current loathing He was superb alongside Turner @18 yrs old ,he's been under utilised /Injured and just like turner needed support to overcome any mistakes made,I'd say he's been mismanaged to the point of being a lesser player ,we're doing the same currently with CT and have done it with others ,SP is going to reverse the trend by thhe sound of it.

Nonleagueherewecome

I don't get the current loathing He was superb alongside Turner @18 yrs old ,he's been under utilised /Injured and just like turner needed support to overcome any mistakes made,I'd say he's been mismanaged to the point of being a lesser player ,we're doing the same currently with CT and have done it with others ,SP is going to reverse the trend by thhe sound of it.

Completely agreed, but I fear that we're in a minority! You me and my mate Jeff who isn't on here..I think that's about the total membership of the Cameron fan club. I hate the other Cameron, though...

wingy

Completely agreed, but I fear that we're in a minority! You me and my mate Jeff who isn't on here..I think that's about the total membership of the Cameron fan club. I hate the other Cameron, though...

I think its easy to pinpoint the problem and its basically "how can a Player believe in themselves when no one shows any belief":thinking about:

ajsccfc

Outside of an unlikely comeback, we should look forward to locking horns with Bradford at Valley Parade and [ERROR: VENUE NOT FOUND] next season.

Nonleagueherewecome

Outside of an unlikely comeback, we should look forward to locking horns with Bradford at Valley Parade and [ERROR: VENUE NOT FOUND] next season.

Literally did make me LOL :D

SBS

I agree with you both. When Cameron first started playing he looked like Turner when he was at the same stage of his career. I honestly thought he'd go on to be a regular for us, pretty sure he was involved in the England youth set up as well. Don't really know why his development appears to have stalled.

The Reverend Skyblue

Well weren't Northampton dreadful. I have never seen so many long balls from one side in a game of football ever. I couldn't watch that sort of football again, not one shot on target in a game of such importance is shocking.

We are well rid of all the ex Cov boys, Cameron was poor, Rod was poorer, and Platt did absolutely nothing. Aidy looked clueless, and why he didn't start with there leading goalscorer is beyond me. God I wasted two hours of my life watching that

Users who are viewing this thread