Grant Ward (1 Viewer)

LJC_CCFC

Looking unlikely that he will be with us this season as he's currently training with Rotherham.

Kingokings204

Looking unlikely that he will be with us this season as he's currently training with Rotherham.

Don't know why we bother talking about him. He was good for us and is now to good for us. He is a waste of breath talking about. He doesn't play for us and won't play for us. End of.

LJC_CCFC

Don't know why we bother talking about him. He was good for us and is now to good for us. He is a waste of breath talking about. He doesn't play for us and won't play for us. End of.

Who's talking about him? Just one sentence of information to stop any further postulating about him.

torchomatic

I think your mistake was not ending your sentence with "end of". The thread will keep rolling on and on now.

Who's talking about him? Just one sentence of information to stop any further postulating about him.

torchomatic

Not sure. Is he training with another club? May even say on this massive thread somewhere.

So... do you think we will get Grant Ward?

ajsccfc

It seems needless to complain about people discussing something you think shouldn't be discussed if the thread title makes it clear. Just don't click on the thread and leave the people to it.

torchomatic

End of.

It seems needless to complain about people discussing something you think shouldn't be discussed if the thread title makes it clear. Just don't click on the thread and leave the people to it.

Warwickhunt

thats dissapointing i was hoping we could get him back! however Rotherham will play him out of position and he will probably be shit for them. So could get him in January

Nick

Administrator
I guess we might get somebody a else from Tottenham on loan at some point, over.

rightumpty

So... do you think we will get Grant Ward?
More chance of getting Wayne Rooney and Lionel Messi.
Lets all face facts Mowbray can't wave a magic wand and we'll only get what others don't want.
Mowbray will be gone before the end of the season.

ajsccfc

More chance of getting Wayne Rooney and Lionel Messi.
Lets all face facts Mowbray can't wave a magic wand and we'll only get what others don't want.
Mowbray will be gone before the end of the season.

5406780025_4063a7b65d.jpg

Gint11

You are an absolute nerd if you put end of at the end of your comments. End of

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread