Ground your most looking forward to going to this season (1 Viewer)

Skyblueloyal

Which ground are you all most looking forward to going to this season, for me it has to be Brighton's new ground or Wembley, I went to the old Goldstone Ground at had a nightmare there as I had my car knicked in 1993 best part it was to watch Wolves with my old girlfriend who was mad about them and used to go with her dad to everygame but he was in hospital at time.

gouldberg

I never travel to away games, really don't have the money for it. Call me selfish but I use the money I could use on away games to take an annual trip to Stamford Bridge to watch Chelsea play.....I guess that technically answers the question though. Most looking forward to my yearly trip to Stamford Bridge.

ccfctommy

Brighton for me, it's two days after my birthday so we'll be staying the night down there.

Have to say, for a new ground it looks very nice.

Might be going Leeds too this season, I have never been to Elland Road.

kg82

I like this post a sky blue fan without a care in the world, when the club is falling down around his feet !!

What?

Leeds, Brighton and Derby. Never been to any of them (obviously with Brighton) so looking forward to those the most!

NuneatonSkyBlue

Brighton, west ham and southampton. 3 of the 6 grounds in the championship this season i haven't been to. Hopefull ill get to 2 out of the 3 others but i don't think ill be able to get to millwall cuz i have no more holiday time left to book it off work.

LastGarrison

A few of us on about going Upton Park.

I've never been although I've still got a fully intact ticket at home where my mates car broke down before we even left Cov a good few years when we played them on Grand National day.

Ended up on the piss in Leamington instead.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Portsmouth and Southampton. They're only a short ferry ride away! Possibly Brighton as well. It's not too far.

Users who are viewing this thread