Grounds for a divorce? (1 Viewer)

redsox

Facebook User
Picture this, I am at work, my 9 year old son has been ill for the last few days, off school, etc , etc, vomiting, running a temperature. My wife texts me tonight 4 hrs into my night shift to tell me............................WHO WON BLOODY STRICTLY!!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Definately dump her! Who gives a toss about Strictly Cum Dancin' anyway? Bunch of fairies! :whistle:

Tad

Hope your son feels better before Christmas. Horrible time for a kid to be ill.

redsox

Facebook User
Thanks Tad, for your kind thoughts and cheers to the rest of you too , though I don't quite know why I'm asking Marital advice from a bunch of delusional , manic depressive pedants. I think I've covered all of the bases there;).............but I love you all anyway.

Otis

Me too.

But only in a manly huggy type of way rather than in a strokey, poutey lippy, flashing my eyelids type of way.

Can't speak for Redsox of course.

Otis

Who gives a flying fig.

Do people on here actually watch that kind of dross? :facepalm::eek::eek:

Houchens Head

Who gives a flying fig.

Do people on here actually watch that kind of dross? :facepalm::eek::eek:

Obviously they do, Otis. Ah well, at least some of us are REAL men. C'mon Otis, race you to Rainbows............................... :D

wingy

Obviously they do, Otis. Ah well, at least some of us are REAL men. C'mon Otis, race you to Rainbows............................... :D

Think you been focusing on the wrong half of the equation,what about the likes of Flavia and the like romping around with next to nothing on and bodies fit as Butchers dogs,worth a little channel hopping surely.;):facepalm:

Houchens Head

Think you been focusing on the wrong half of the equation,what about the likes of Flavia and the like romping around with next to nothing on and bodies fit as Butchers dogs,worth a little channel hopping surely.;):facepalm:

I've never watched a single minute from any one of the whole series since it started. Something in the title tends to give a hint as to what the show is about. Feel the same about Big Brother, X Idol, Pop Factor, I Want To Be a Celebrity, etc. etc....

Can't stand 'em! In fact I watch very little telly these days. ;)

Otis

I've never watched a single minute from any one of the whole series since it started. Something in the title tends to give a hint as to what the show is about. Feel the same about Big Brother, X Idol, Pop Factor, I Want To Be a Celebrity, etc. etc....

Exactly the same here Houch.

Never watched Strictly, X Factor, Popr Idol, Britains' got Talent, Dancing on Ice or I'm a Celebrity.

Used to watch Big brother but gave up on it many years ago.

redsox

Facebook User
:laugh::laugh:
Me too.

But only in a manly huggy type of way rather than in a strokey, poutey lippy, flashing my eyelids type of way.

Can't speak for Redsox of course.

You can speak for me Otis...........if you let me sit on your lap;)............ha ha.......actually may need to be the other way 'round as I'm in danger of generating my own gravity field this Christmas

Blue Maniac

Marvellous, I thought I was the only one.

Users who are viewing this thread