Guess the crowd for Morecambe...... (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueSoul

I'd like to see it up around 15k (realistically, obviously I'd love to see it much higher).

Making the decision later this week about whether to come back for it. I've got 5 deadlines and a family wedding around the weekend of the semis so I'll miss both legs if we get that far, figured I might as well see us clinch a play-off place (hopefully!). Only thing is, the last time I made a last minute decision we lost 6-2...

ccfcme

I'd like to see it up around 15k (realistically, obviously I'd love to see it much higher).

Making the decision later this week about whether to come back for it. I've got 5 deadlines and a family wedding around the weekend of the semis so I'll miss both legs if we get that far, figured I might as well see us clinch a play-off place (hopefully!). Only thing is, the last time I made a last minute decision we lost 6-2...
For god sake stay at home please we’re all begging

letsallsingtogether

9000 will be my guess.
Get to the play offs then that will go up double, might even open the Higgs stand.

Mcbean

a touch controversial here - but we only need the ones that came to the Stevenage game as the noise was deafening - we are amongst the supporters who have stuck with the team thick and thin home and away - for me it should be those come and provide the atmosphere and join in the joy ( i hope)

sylus

a touch controversial here - but we only need the ones that came to the Stevenage game as the noise was deafening - we are amongst the supporters who have stuck with the team thick and thin home and away - for me it should be those come and provide the atmosphere and join in the joy ( i hope)

atmosphere was good,hardly deafening though,although was nice to see Stevenage fans joining in..

Monkey Boy

East stand is looking pretty full. Booked tickets for the old man and I earlier. I'd take a guess at 11K on account of a poor away following.

Mcbean

atmosphere was good,hardly deafening though,although was nice to see Stevenage fans joining in..
Was just more consistent maybe from previous games - true not deafening but its clear we were behind the team to everyone in the stadium

Pusb1

Any guesses for the gate Vs Morecambe on Saturday?

Have yet to see the club hugely push this or with a ticket offer or similiar?

Even the run-in crowds haven't been great?

torchomatic

Only those who attend the game on Saturday will be guaranteed a ticket for the play-off semi/final. Now that's what they should do. A bit of bribery would work wonders.

SkyBlueSoul

For god sake stay at home please we’re all begging

I'm afraid I have some terrible news for you... I'm sure it was the friend I took to the Yeovil game that was bad luck though ;) going with my Dad this time, last time I took him we beat Stoke

thekidfromstrettoncamp

bawtryneal post 100 if the ticket office opens at the time it says on the site we will have to start late (Sunderland all over again J H must be manning the ticket office this time ) except I don't think the league would allow it.

Users who are viewing this thread