Guess the crowd for Morecambe...... (1 Viewer)

Great_Expectations

It’ll be fantastic to have such a great crowd and atmosphere today. Extra money for the club too, a shame it means for Wasps as well. Hopefully we live up to expectations.

Controversial and wrong I know, but I can’t help but have a slight feeling of frustration at those who will be there today and (hopefully) the next rounds, but haven’t been there all season. Wrong I know, and I want bigger crowds, but there is a slight undercurrent of frustration.

Paul Jones

It’ll be fantastic to have such a great crowd and atmosphere today. Extra money for the club too, a shame it means for Wasps as well. Hopefully we live up to expectations.

Controversial and wrong I know, but I can’t help but have a slight feeling of frustration at those who will be there today and (hopefully) the next rounds, but haven’t been there all season. Wrong I know, and I want bigger crowds, but there is a slight undercurrent of frustration.
Could completely agree mate.

Seamus1

There is already a decent sized queue in the ticket office for those wishing to purchase a match day ticket

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

I might be wrong but could it not be say all the people who have been to 4 or 5 games this season all really wanting to go the final game and that’s boosted the crowd. Undoubtedly there will be some bandwagoners but for those who go more casually it’s the game everyone wants to go to so they’ll make more effort to make it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread