Gun powder (1 Viewer)

bezzer

I thought on the whole, it was excellent. This despite Ashby St Ledgers not being Ashby St Ledgers.

Covstu

Havent watched it yet, it looks good. Didn't it also get complaints for being too gory? I defo need to watch it!!

torchomatic

I thought it was good. Not seen the last episode yet. I love the story of The Plot as a lot of the planning took place in Warwickshire. I've not seen Coughton Court mentioned yet - the conspirators also met there.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
When I delivered meat for Aubrey Allen Butchers, one of my deliveries was Coughton Court. The head chef there used to tell me tales of the plotters and how they used to meet up to discuss their plans. And before anyone asks, no, the chef wasn't around at the time!

Otis

When I delivered meat for Aubrey Allen Butchers, one of my deliveries was Coughton Court. The head chef there used to tell me tales of the plotters and how they used to meet up to discuss their plans. And before anyone asks, no, the chef wasn't around at the time!
His meat might have been though.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I thought the first episode was excellent and look forward to the next. (I won't watch it all on iPlayer as it gives me something to watch on a Saturday night!)

Users who are viewing this thread