Hackney Fox - Banned (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

skybluesteve76

narniavid.gif

I will stop using this image now.

They are right, people are way too quick to jump on him even when he talks sense.

Because he's a Leicester fan ffs! Nick your a complete c**t! Don't ban me! I'm off!

Nick

Administrator
I think you mean you're.

If you are going to insult, do it properly. ;)

I have said all along, if you don't like something then report it. If you have a problem with me personally, then PM me.

Are you really a 30 odd year old fella crying on a forum because somebody supports a different team? This place is open to everybody as long as they behave, if they act up then just report the post and we will sort it. It isn't hard to do is it?

BackRoomRummermill

I despair .... there are truely some pathetic posts going on on here. It is a real shame as it is a sound forum, trouble is some of the people that use it for the wrong reasons.

It will be great just to talk about football for a change, I suppose it will all be fine when the season starts

JCR1987

My tuppence worth to hopefully end this silly 'debate':

I don't know who HackneyFox is personally, but whenever he posted something, I would read what he had to say and, whether or not I liked or agreed with his comment, I made my own judgement and moved on to the next post. In the instances where I didn't like what he had to say i'd do a minor thought in my head to say "I didn't like what he had to say" and then I moved on. Very simple to do, a lot of you should try it.

At the end of the day
, this is just a view-by-choice forum - you don't have to read it, and more often than not, definitely don't take it seriously. If it gets personal or aggressive, then yes, by all means Admin need to take action. However, if it's just silly wind up or nonsense talk then some of you just need to either get a sense of humour, grow a backbone or just learn not to get drawn in so easily.

Nick, it is my opinion that you may have bowed to the bigger forum posters on this issue. I may be wrong, that's just what it looks like from my perspective. Bring him back/don't bring him back, I don't care, but next time maybe don't advertise it and make it an issue.

As a suggestion, for completely non-football related, not even interesting threads such as this, perhaps you could create another board for them so they don't get caught up in the proper threads.

gouldberg

Maybe incorporating this onto the site would end the argument? At least this way we'd know what to expect :p:D

boredom.jpg

Nick

Administrator
I think everybody has had their say. :)

Will lock this and bury it in the site forum and clean up the CCFC Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread