Transfer Rumour Haji Wright (8 Viewers)

SeaSeeEffCee

I do wonder if they’re potentially waiting for the evening to maximise the American interest? I know American fans online tend to go fairly mad over their National team players playing in Europe, may be trying to drive some extra engagements?

junglej13

Andy Turner said yesterday that it wouldn't be announced yesterday so I don't think it's a hold up as such. Sounds like it was always the plan to announce today. Probably be 9pm I would bet.

junglej13

It’s tiresome when the announcement picture(s) have already been leaked by a guy hiding in the bush…
Think Daniel James had done pictures and an interview with Leeds in house TV crew a few years back then the deal fell through. Liverpool had the same with Fekir years back.

djr8369

For all we know there’s still paperwork to do still. It’s all very well saying we already know but that doesn’t get things done any faster. It’s probably more complex than we realise.

Also, many fans won’t know as they’re not glued to this forum or the Facebook one.

Tommo1993

This is what stalking causes. People feel the need to loiter around training grounds and stalk the squad while they go on tour. Weirdos.

It breeds this impatience.

usskyblue

I do wonder if they’re potentially waiting for the evening to maximise the American interest? I know American fans online tend to go fairly mad over their National team players playing in Europe, may be trying to drive some extra engagements?

It’s 2:39 in the afternoon here.. if they’re waiting for US ‘primetime’, they’ll have to post the Homer backing into a bush gif at gone fuckingmidnight your time m8

Saddlebrains

For all we know there’s still paperwork to do still. It’s all very well saying we already know but that doesn’t get things done any faster. It’s probably more complex than we realise.

Also, many fans won’t know as they’re not glued to this forum or the Facebook one.

Doubt that considering he was holding the shirt etc for the media shit yesterday

covboy9

lee hughes was an average player and a dreadful waste of money, joachim was better Keith O'Neil was the worst of the lot and is it any surprise that we didn't make the play offs
The most disappointed I’ve ever been with a new signing

went to watch him he couldn’t run he couldn’t head it or kick it!

SeaSeeEffCee

It’s 2:39 in the afternoon here.. if they’re waiting for US ‘primetime’, they’ll have to post the Homer backing into a bush gif at gone fuckingmidnight your time m8
If it helps us become the biggest club in America ahead of Wrexham and Birmingham it’s a move worth making!

Do you still think I was being serious in the kit thread as well, US? It’s been playing on my mind ever since ☹️

mmttww

Bruce Springsteen Dancing GIF

usskyblue

If it helps us become the biggest club in America ahead of Wrexham and Birmingham it’s a move worth making!

Do you still think I was being serious in the kit thread as well, US? It’s been playing on my mind ever since ☹️

I think I prefer you being negative m8. I can’t fuckinghandle the new sarcastic, mildly upbeat SeaSeeEffCee

Users who are viewing this thread