Transfer Rumour Haji Wright (12 Viewers)

TomRad85

Still don't think we're playing in a way that suits him, or suits anyone for that matter, but yes at this point I'm not saying no if we can recover most of the fee.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Greggs

So, who is gonna be his replacement? The recruitment team best start up their PS5's.

AFCCOVENTRY

Haji Wright voices again in Fenerbahçe!​

Fenerbahçe, the leader of the Super League, has already started its preparations for the half-time transfer period. The yellow-dark blues put Haji Wright, who also played in Antalyaspor for a while, on his agenda again.​

Continuing its path in the Super League and Conference League with firm steps, Fenerbahçe has already started to work for the transfers it will make in January. Fenerbahçe's primary goal during the halftime is to add a good striker to its squad.

NEW MOVE FOR WRIGHT

The yellow-dark blues decided to make a new move for Haji Wright, whom he is struggling with for his transfer in the summer transfer season.

IT WILL BE ACTED

As it is known, the US star striker transferred from Antalyaspor to Coventry City. It was learned that if the Belgian striker Michy Batshuayi of Fenerbahçe Management leaves the team during the halftime, he will take action to add Haji Wright to his squad.

MEETING WITH THE MANAGER

It was stated that Fenerbahçe recently held a meeting with the manager of the US striker and the transfer conditions were discussed.

IT HAS A CONTRACT UNTIL 2027

Haji Wright, who took part in 12 matches this season in Coventry City, one of the Championship League teams, produced 2 goals and 1 assist. The English team had to remove 9 million euros from the safe for Wright during the summer transfer season. The star player's contract with the club expires in 2027.

PLAYED 7 TIMES IN THE USA

Haji Wright wore the US National Team jersey 7 times. The successful football player managed to ventilate the nets 2 times in these matches.

pusbccfc

Fenerbache are top of the league. They can have him for £12m

ProfessorbyGrace

🗞 It is claimed that Fenerbahçe will take action for Haji Wright during the break. 🔵🟡

In all seriousness, if it’s in his best interests, and ours, and if the interest is genuine, then a £1.7m loss in January is better than more (potentially) by the end of the season.

junglej13

This will be my final comment on him as I get too angry...

But the price I'd sell at is a difficult one. Based on what I've seen and if we had signed him on a free transfer, and someone said tomorrow you could sell him for £1m... I would absolutely snap someone's hand off.

Users who are viewing this thread