HAMER: BEST MIDFIELDER IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP (1 Viewer)

Boosh

Someone should tell them Hamer is better

skyblu3sk

Relaxing Jon Glaser GIF by truTV

pusbccfc

Was dreadful today. A game that brings him back to Earth. Anyone watching will not want him in a top flight team.

Grendel

Grendel

Well he is a bang average lower end championship player I suppose

Better than Kelly to be fair but you of course think differently

• Haha
Reactions: PVA

WestEndAgro

Absolutely shocking performance yesterday, get him off set pieces asap. Should have been hooked at half time.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Well apparently one half decent game makes Walker a certain starter! You just can't make it up.
Not really. It's just if we're playing two up front (as we're probably going to be forced into due to injuries) then Godden has done nothing to warrant a start ahead of him.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

He's been playing a bit further up the pitch, which wasn't something that was a hugely popular suggestion, but it is something I've always wanted to see. Why? That vision and aggression is something that really puts opposition players in the shit, and as his end product is so good, it is helping contribute to us make more goals. When he bombs forward I always feel like something is going to happen, and very often that turns out to be true.

We have many contenders for player of the season, but I cannot think of any reason why he couldn't win it. The guy is phenomenal.

Sick Boy

He's been playing a bit further up the pitch, which wasn't something that was a hugely popular suggestion, but it is something I've always wanted to see. Why? That vision and aggression is something that really puts opposition players in the shit, and as his end product is so good, it is helping contribute to us make more goals. When he bombs forward I always feel like something is going to happen, and very often that turns out to be true.

We have many contenders for player of the season, but I cannot think of any reason why he couldn't win it. The guy is phenomenal.
He deserves it considering his attitude has completely changed since the suspensions.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I said so at the beginning of the season especially with Calum O'HARE out injury, but we need Kelly in the side which allows Hamer to get forward more.

Brighton Sky Blue

He is if anything being hindered only by most of his teammates not being on the same wavelength.

Grendel

Well hamer has been fairly ordinary according to you for 3 years. What a clueless fool you are time and again.

Well if we are going to play this tiresome game - “Dabo best RWB in the championship and worth £10m” - remind us what clueless fool believed that. You valued him higher than Hamer in the transfer market at one point I believe?

Londonccfcfan

Well if we are going to play this tiresome game - “Dabo best RWB in the championship and worth £10m” - remind us what clueless fool believed that. You valued him higher than Hamer in the transfer market at one point I believe?
Give it a rest..dont give up your day job.

Boosh

don’t lower yourself to their inane drivel

Users who are viewing this thread