Hamer New Deal (1 Viewer)

AOM

Great news. Is that all our best talent tied up to longer term deals now?

Greggs

This proves my theory wrong that he doesn't want to be here! Beer in Somoan Joe's anyone?

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Barrel of fucking laughs, this thread!

He is one of our better players and I am really happy he is staying for another year. Well done SISU!

giphy.gif

Happy_Martian

cc84cov

He's got 1 year you idiot because obviously hes not gonna sign 3. You really are the biggest pillock on this website.
It’s banter you thick prat hey sparks least I can back up claims make unlike you spunky I’m still waiting for you to show me posts of me slagging of Tavares 🤣🤣🤣

Terry_dactyl

Great news! I hope him and O’hare stay long term but should secure a decent transfer wedge for us if they don’t.

rob9872

😲

The Philosopher

Great news. He’s a good player who has that bit of an X factor about him; just needs to sort out the petulant imp on his shoulder.

harvey098

Fantastic news. I really didn’t think he would extend tbh. Doesn’t mean he’s still not going in the summer but it does mean he doesn’t have to. Can only see it happening now if we get £5m or more whereas I think we probably would’ve taken more like £2-3m this summer. (Based on absolutely no knowledge btw just figured I’ve plucked).

slowpoke

Great news means when he goes, if he goes it will be at the managers say so it also demonstrates we are paying higher wages I’m guessing he is now up there with the likes of Callum O’Hare hopefully JCS is next, and we can attract better players in the summer something Robins has eluded to, there’s going to be a lot of out of contract good players available this summer.

Users who are viewing this thread