Hamer- (1 Viewer)

larry_david

He's been insane last 3 months. I was a critic as he always had this in his locker and seemed to make wrong decision after wrong decision but its coming together now

Londonccfcfan

It was obvious he was a cut above from the minute he arrived. As many have pointed out has taken the rash challenges out of his game, and taken his game to another level.

In all honestly he has put about 20 (3 today) on a plate for Vik this year.

The guy is just a joy to watch. He lifts the team...the crowd...its infectious... fucking love him. He doesnt take a backward step.

What's that now 11 motm..adds another motm award to go light years ahead of his nearest rival in the league.

Hertsccfc

It was obvious he was a cut above from the minute he arrived. As many have pointed out has taken the rash challenges out of his game, and taken his game to another level.

In all honestly he has put about 20 (3 today) on a plate for Vik this year.

The guy is just a joy to watch. He lifts the team...the crowd...its infectious... fucking love him. He doesnt take a backward step.

What's that now 11 motm..adds another motm award to go light years ahead of his nearest rival in the league.
I think we can now say he's the best player we have had since we left the Premier League. Always been class but this season has improved his game and control.

Londonccfcfan

I think we can now say he's the best player we have had since we left the Premier League. Always been class but this season has improved his game and control.
I agree as do many, hes just so much better than anyone else on the pitch.

Take Hamer out of our team and I dread what we look like.

I think hes nailed on in the championship team of year.

Users who are viewing this thread