Hamer (4 Viewers)

slowpoke

Just looked it up teams get about 45m year one, 40 million year two and 17million year three.
One of the relegated clubs wage bill is apparently two thirds higher than their parachute money, if true that’s a lot if wonga.

Hobo

One of the relegated clubs wage bill is apparently two thirds higher than their parachute money, if true that’s a lot if wonga.
Leicester by any chance?

Deity

Leicesters wage bill was in the top 7 in the Premier League last season. It is thought to be circa £60m this year.

Hobo

One of their players is on £7.5 million a year.
Their bench against us cost over 100 million, so you would assume some decent wages amongst that lot alone?

Grendel

There’s no secret here

Leicester £182m wage bill
Southampton- £113m
Leeds - £109m

There will be relegation clauses and disposals

Hobo

Embarrassing
Exactly. We may not be the finished article but we are not shit. We have 4 points from 3 (2 of those games have been away). Last year we got 1 point from first 4 or 5 games (although they were all away).

SkyblueTexan

fucking crying myself to sleep tonight, beaten to promotion by a shite little team and now our best player has gone to an equally shite team and is scoring bangers yet will probably be playing against us next season.

Hamer scoring one like that at the CBS would kill me off
Yes, still gutted over the way we lost in the playoff finals. I can guarantee that Hamer and Gyo would have stayed had we it made it to the Prem. We could have added Doyle, McNally, Thomas on perms and even Wright. Who knows maybe even Maddison might have wanted to come back. We could have then tried to pick off talent from the likes of Leicester, Leeds and Soton: That would be a crazy good team. Damn we were so close.

Skyblueweeman

Yes, still gutted over the way we lost in the playoff finals. I can guarantee that Hamer and Gyo would have stayed had we it made it to the Prem. We could have added Doyle, McNally, Thomas on perms and even Wright. Who knows maybe even Maddison might have wanted to come back. We could have then tried to pick off talent from the likes of Leicester, Leeds and Soton: That would be a crazy good team. Damn we were so close.
Maddison wouldn't have come back!!

Covcraig@bury

Just watched Sheff utd v Man City . Hamer looked like a lost sheep . I think he knows he’s made a massive mistake. He had about 6 touches in the second half. Never mentioned literally all game. He needs to come home .

Nobbie_67

Just watched Sheff utd v Man City . Hamer looked like a lost sheep . I think he knows he’s made a massive mistake. He had about 6 touches in the second half. Never mentioned literally all game. He needs to come home .
He seemed to be behind the play for most of the game, much deeper than with us.

clint van damme

He's playing for a newly promoted side against St the European champions who swept the board domestically.

Not sure it's the best game to judge him on!

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

He'll be even more gutted if we go up and Sheff utd go down.

PVA

Yes I bet we was gutted he didn't play in a 0-0 in the championship yesterday rather than being paid probably 3x as much to play against Haaland, Rodri and Co today.

shepardo01

Just watched Sheff utd v Man City . Hamer looked like a lost sheep . I think he knows he’s made a massive mistake. He had about 6 touches in the second half. Never mentioned literally all game. He needs to come home
A lot of the work Hamer does is off the ball. He was part of the reason why we were so stubborn defensively last year. Saw one Liverpool fan saying he'd have been a good signing for them too.

Covcraig@bury

Some of the replies on here makes me wonder if you actually watched this game . He got MOTM 🤔 ? If he has I would be very surprised after 1/2 dozen touches of the ball .

Users who are viewing this thread