Harry and Meghan paid $30 million for doing literally nothing (1 Viewer)

Brighton Sky Blue

CCFCSteve

All very bizarre. Can’t blame them for taking the cash offered but who the fuck wants to listen to that pair ??

If he wasn’t part of the royal family, which they have had nothing positive to say about, they’d be getting nothing from firms like Spotify and Netflix. Pair of hypocrites, but a rich pair, so more fool the rest of us I guess

OffenhamSkyBlue

And they have the nerve to come cap-in-hand asking for their royal protection officers to be returned to them at our expense?
Fuck off!

CCFCSteve

And they have the nerve to come cap-in-hand asking for their royal protection officers to be returned to them at our expense?
Fuck off!

I think he offered to pay to be fair. He still expected to hire them out though and is taking Met or government or someone to court about it. Clowns

chiefdave

That makes it sound like they've been paid $30m upfront, would be very surprised if that is the case. More likely there are specified amounts dependent on content being delivered so if they haven't produced the content they won't have got the money.

CCFCSteve

That makes it sound like they've been paid $30m upfront, would be very surprised if that is the case. More likely there are specified amounts dependent on content being delivered so if they haven't produced the content they won't have got the money.

I think you’re probably right Dave, however, as Spotify are known to pay recording artists fuck all, I bet many who are pissed off they’re blowing a small fortune on those two

I say that as someone who lives spotify

Ian1779

What a waste of money - we could have got 0.1% of a Test and Trace program for that.

Terry Gibson's perm

Let’s be honest about this he has had a whole life of receiving without having to do much for it.

Users who are viewing this thread