Hartlepool match thread (1 Viewer)

bigfatronssba

Wasn't this game meant to be on Aljezzerra or something?

Sky Blue Harry H

Something happen please - it sounds like a kickabout with tumbleweed in the background, and a couple of fans who sound like will have sore throats in the morning. COME ON CITY !!!!!!!!!!!

sky_blue_up_north

If we win the tonight the game at Barnsley is one we can win, then who knows in the next round... but I'll not get ahead of myself.

Sky Blue Harry H

1214 attendance

225 pool

989 too many city :slap:

On CWR they were saying attendance figures may include the press, tea lady etc (apparently West Brom used to give a breakdown of each element)? If true, would be interesting to know the breakdown.

ccfc92

On CWR they were saying attendance figures may include the press, tea lady etc (apparently West Brom used to give a breakdown of each element)? If true, would be interesting to know the breakdown.

would it lol? the fact is theres 989 too many "home" fans

chiefdave

Technically that can't be too difficult to do. In some sports, particularly in the US where they have revenue sharing arrangements (the richer teams subsidise the poorer teams) they have to submit actual and paid figures (i.e.: total number of people there and how many actually paid to get in). Should be easy to say there's 1,200 people here, 200 are away fans, 600 season tickets, 200 match tickets and 200 freebies or something along those lines.

Sky Blue Harry H

would it lol? the fact is theres 989 too many "home" fans

I was just pointing out that included in that 989 may be a number that are naff all to do with supporters (Clive Eakin etc). Therefore a 100% boycott may still generate an attendance figure (in addition to the away support). Now I'm even boring myself ;):pointlaugh:

ccfc92

I was just pointing out that included in that 989 may be a number that are naff all to do with supporters (Clive Eakin etc). Therefore a 100% boycott may still generate an attendance figure (in addition to the away support). Now I'm even boring myself ;):pointlaugh:

i see your point :) i think the tickets sold vs attendance is always well out. the only way to do it, is everyone goes through turnstiles?

steveo1987

Lets just hope we win.

Users who are viewing this thread