Has anyone seen (1 Viewer)

ps1948

........the bloke who went out of his way against Peterborough to take the photo of Jacob Murphy, whilst giving him loads of abuse?
Wonder what his thoughts are now, or perhaps he will claim he managed to wind Murphy up so much he can take the credit for how much of an improvement there has been since?

Hobo

I felt most of the criticism Murphy got for his first half Peterborough performance was valid. People were questioning his attitude and application, not his ability and potential.

Perhaps he has had a lightbulb moment; whether that is from the influence of fans, TM, staff or colleagues who knows.

But his performance levels have improved and we want to see him succeed not fail in a city shirt.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

I felt most of the criticism Murphy got for his first half Peterborough performance was valid. People were questioning his attitude and application, not his ability and potential.

Perhaps he has had a lightbulb moment; whether that is from the influence of fans, TM, staff or colleagues who knows.

But his performance levels have improved and we want to see him succeed not fail in a city shirt.

Nail on head!

shmmeee

Sorry, walking down to the front row with your phone out, shouting "Just taking a picture of the shittest Cov player ever!!" with a shit eating grin on your face, at a 20 year old loanee. Is fucking stupid.

It's a moron fantasy that some boozy twat shouting "You're shit" is the secret of athlete performance. Maybe you sit at home wondering to yourself why Usain Bolt doesn't like up a bunch of overweight drunken arseholes to tell him he's crap, then he'd smash his personal best.

Players know when they've had a bad game and Mowbray and the training team and Murphy himself will deserve far more credit for his recent form than some c**t on his day off from JLR.

magic82ball

He can be deserving of criticism, not of being abused by some halfwit moron.

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread