Has anyone tried the miller and Carter steakhouse (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

On Kempas Highway
I'm supposed to be taking the good lady out tomorrow night
Was gonna give this place a go

Johnnythespider

On Kempas Highway
I've not been but a lad I work with has been 3 times and really rates it, not cheap but I'm sure she's worth it

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Otis

Red pepper and sweet potato burger and they also do a cherry tomato pasta with gnocchi, with asparagus and goats cheese.

Marty

It's good but The Stag's Head in Balsall common is something else for steak, It's the best steak I've ever had.

dancers lance

My better half loves going out to various places and letting me pay £25 - £30 per head for a steak at various eateries, however, without wanting to sound a cheapskate, I can't beat a 28 day matured steak (about £4) from Aldi, cooked on the old George Formby grill at home.

LastGarrison

My better half loves going out to various places and letting me pay £25 - £30 per head for a steak at various eateries, however, without wanting to sound a cheapskate, I can't beat a 28 day matured steak (about £4) from Aldi, cooked on the old George Formby grill at home.

George Formby???? Is that after you've been cleaning windows??

In all seriousness though that is exactly what I do, Aldi matured steak, 6 mins tops on the Foreman grill, few mushrooms, sweet potato and green beans!! Can't beat it!!

Otis

I couldn't afford a George Foreman grill, so I got a Joe Bugner one instead.

It's a knockout.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Best way to cook a steak fry some garlic butter in a pan drop the stark in after 3 minutes turn it give it another 3 mins wrap the steak on tin foil put in the oven for 15 mins at 180
And whoever posted about the aldi steak is correct

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

On Kempas Highway

Booked a table for next Friday (about 5 weeks ago) cant believe how far in advance it books up for a decent time on a Friday or Saturday evening.

Never been to M&C before, hope you enjoy it Daz!
2,000 word review tomorrow please!

Otis

Best way to cook a steak fry some garlic butter in a pan drop the stark in after 3 minutes turn it give it another 3 mins wrap the steak on tin foil put in the oven for 15 mins at 180
And whoever posted about the aldi steak is correct
Which stark do we drop in, Daz, Rob or Ayra?

Otis

theres no place in balsall common with that name
closest to that is the stag in offchurch, was just trying to confirm an address cuz wanna check it out if thats okay with otis?
Errm, maybe.

Perhaps you should apply in writing first though and I'll get my panel to look at it. :)

Otis

Have I a po box? Err... a bit personal isn't it?

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

LastGarrison

Booked a table for next Friday (about 5 weeks ago) cant believe how far in advance it books up for a decent time on a Friday or Saturday evening.

Never been to M&C before, hope you enjoy it Daz!
2,000 word review tomorrow please! 

Yeah a few of us are going on 25th for a mates birthday and his missus had to book it about 6 weeks advance!

Just goes to show that if the types of these restaurants take the risk to open in Cov then people will use them.

LastGarrison

FFS I have just seen on another thread that we're on fucking TV that night!!

Anyone know if it has Sky Sports? :whistle:

Bollocks.

ajsccfc

We went last week and although no tables were available to book, they advised on the phone to just walk in and it was only a half-hour wait for four people.

Users who are viewing this thread