Has GMK gone for good? (1 Viewer)

Otis

Understatement.
Although actually, I feel the ease renders it a definite 'non-whooosh'.

Even Otis slipped from a pint of Carling to a Bud Light.

Welcome to SBT.

It was Creme de Menthe to Um Bongo.

no one is wound up are they? isn't everyone in the thread just being silly? I cant believe anyone is actually upset by porkycovvy

Exactly, much a do about nothing.

Let's just crack on with the focus of the thread as a homage to the great late GMK.

steveo1987

I live in Tampa, not fuckin' Bidford Upon Avon m8 ... Saw the first goal and got bored.

Still pissed up after watching the Lightning make the Stanley Cup Finals innit

Hockey, another British game.Villa got destroyed keeping up our fine record.

simonregis

Not really a sad miss. In the day it was a real fun site with Bones, Rob, Phil et al. But recently just full of sarcastic dribble.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Dunney that posted on GMK has been very active on the Coventry city Facebook forum over the last couple of days

Hobo

Westender was best Coventry fanzine

christonabike

Fook me just thinking today about the "Garys coaches malarky!" Old TPH keeps in touch now and again and his recession thread about saving money was superb. Showering at work, charging phones at work etc,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Fook me just thinking today about the "Garys coaches malarky!" Old TPH keeps in touch now and again and his recession thread about saving money was superb. Showering at work, charging phones at work etc,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Whatever happened to that coffin wielding buffoon? Did he ever get his dream job at Harry Shaw?

olderskyblue

Still speaking sense but on Twitter under the GMK account. I believe he does the Kyle Lightbourne podcast.

Knowl talking sense? You sure you know who we're talking about?? :-;

Captain Dart

Bumberclart

Knowl is still living in Manchester and a season ticket holder. The Nii Lamptey podcasts are great, always listen to them on the train.

Users who are viewing this thread