Hatt Mancock memoirs (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

Not gonna read them as in the mail

But the couple quotes here show someone different to the dick that stood in front of us and then shagged his assistant

If he’d said some of this stuff honestly I for one would have felt led by people that understood rather than seemed to react far too slowly

clint van damme

But the couple quotes here show someone different to the dick that stood in front of us and then shagged his assistant

If he’d said some of this stuff honestly I for one would have felt led by people that understood rather than seemed to react far too slowly

Don't fall for his bullshit Pete.

Hertsccfc

The guy said that they had thrown a protected ring around care homes. I guess we will find out through the enquiry whether that really happened.

clint van damme

The guy said that they had thrown a protected ring around care homes. I guess we will find out through the enquiry whether that really happened.

Well if he did then those old people infected with covid who ended up back in their care homes must have broke out of hospital, dodged the 'proved ring' and broke back into the home.

hill83

1670064664249.gif

ovduk78

He could have written his diary after he resigned to make him look better. He might not have but not sure any politician can be 100% trusted to tell the truth at any time.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

If that were true it makes the choice to put infected elderly back into care homes even more outrageous or that the government didn't do more and act quicker to prevent.

If you got told 820,000 people could die as a reasonable estimate and then decided to just give it a chance as it probably isn't that bad then you deserve to be prosecuted.

Personally I'd take the entire thing with a massive pinch of salt.

btw, how much did he raise the issue of dyslexia, which he supposedly said was his reason for going into the jungle. During parliament. Not the £400k he got paid.

If Matt Hancock tells me it's raining, I go outside and check. Then make sure there isn't someone with a sprinkler somewhere to make it look like it's raining.

Last edited:

Alan Dugdales Moustache

He's a twat.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I bet the Tories wanting rid has got more to do with him defying the party to do I'm A Celeb than the monumental fuck up of the pandemic or the corruption in PPE and Test and Trace

shmmeee

I bet the Tories wanting rid has got more to do with him defying the party to do I'm A Celeb than the monumental fuck up of the pandemic or the corruption in PPE and Test and Trace

They don’t even want rid. He’s turned down the whip according to his resignation letter.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

They don’t even want rid. He’s turned down the whip according to his resignation letter.
I thought that he'd basically been told that he was no longer wanted and was jumping before being pushed. May be wrong though.

PVA

The bloke should be in jail.

This desperate attempt to be a well loved celebrity is disgusting.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

16 Tories currently without the whip, I’m not sure they can be too picky.
There's always plenty waiting in the wings ready to suck up to the new leader to get on the political gravy train.

shmmeee

There's always plenty waiting in the wings ready to suck up to the new leader to get on the political gravy train.

That means by elections they likely lose. If they keep going at this rate they won’t keep their majority until the next GE.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

That means by elections they likely lose. If they keep going at this rate they won’t keep their majority until the next GE.
I mean they could tell them to stand aside for someone else next GE rather than kick than out now.

Users who are viewing this thread