Have the club got any say at the RA (1 Viewer)

wozey

Seems to me that the club now have absolutely no say at the Ricoh Arena and need to ask permission to make the other 15k seats available. Have they signed up to a deal where they pick the keys up on match day and hand them back at the end like at sixfields and this agreement only is for 15,000 fans max per game and giving no access to the North stand whatsoever and if this is the case they are somewhat controlled by others and could lead to more fallouts in the future. What do you lot think? Looking at this ticket fiasco it's the only explanation I can think up unless you have any others

cornoccfc

Well I don't buy the statement about waiting on the police.

The club must know what options there are regarding Ricoh segregation; both in terms of seats and the concourse.

You're right though, something is fishy about this, the Gillingham game is becoming a farce, when it should be a joyous homecoming.

ajsccfc

The ticket thing is a mix of a rush and a demand not catered for in some time. The club didn't own the stadium before, so I can't see how too much can change otherwise.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Seems to me that the club now have absolutely no say at the Ricoh Arena and need to ask permission to make the other 15k seats available. Have they signed up to a deal where they pick the keys up on match day and hand them back at the end like at sixfields and this agreement only is for 15,000 fans max per game and giving no access to the North stand whatsoever and if this is the case they are somewhat controlled by others and could lead to more fallouts in the future. What do you lot think? Looking at this ticket fiasco it's the only explanation I can think up unless you have any others

They've sold over 15k and the north stand has been opened.

Clearly there's some issues but your post is way off the mark

wozey

I've been asking the question and keep getting told not yet so it's annoying me because some people are saying it is and others are saying it's not so an explanation would be good, in fact If anyone has north stand tickets let me know because I'll need to have a go about piss poor communication

SkyBlue_Bear83

I've been asking the question and keep getting told not yet so it's annoying me because some people are saying it is and others are saying it's not so an explanation would be good, in fact If anyone has north stand tickets let me know because I'll need to have a go about piss poor communication

North has definitely been opened, I'm unsure if all of it has been opened. I am sure it has at least been partially opened.

Someone said on the other thread the club claimed it is completely sold out

wozey

You see they told me it hadn't been opened at all this morning so I've asked the question again and see what answer I get but i'm increasingly becoming frustrated with this

Noggin

block 28 (north) was up for sale all day online untill it finally sold out, 29 has not appeared online though but in the other thread someone said there friend brought tickets there in the shop.

skybluetony176

If there is something "going on" I suspect it's nothing more sinister than they're in a mess with getting tickets printed and posted and want a couple of days to get on top of things and then the other blocks will get opened up Tuesday/Wednesday and you'll have to collect them from the shop.

mark82

You see they told me it hadn't been opened at all this morning so I've asked the question again and see what answer I get but i'm increasingly becoming frustrated with this

They have sold a lot of tickets since this morning.

SkyBlueUkeman

It looks like hey are opening the CET stand block by block, which is a good idea imo, as it prevents scattering and keeps people closer together. The CET is open at least partially open as they have sold tickets for block 28.

junglej13

I asked the club on twitter if Blocks 29-32 in the old Telegraph Stand had been released and they replied that these are sold out. The figures don't add up though if only 18,000 have been sold.

SkyBlueUkeman

32-34 is sold out. 31, 30 and 29 have not gone on sale yet, 100%. There are 7 whole blocks left to fully open and yet, and then there is the question of how many gillingham bring.

Ccfcsj

I know block 28 is open as I bought 2 tickets for there today online. Just hope they get the posting out right and they arrive in time for the game

SkyBlue_Bear83

32-34 is sold out. 31, 30 and 29 have not gone on sale yet, 100%. There are 7 whole blocks left to fully open and yet, and then there is the question of how many gillingham bring.

Block 29 was apparently on sale in store according to some, I didn't think 30 and 31 had been sold yet but according to a post a few above the club have said they are sold out

Users who are viewing this thread