Haynes drafted in. (1 Viewer)

hamil99

Facebook User
Back to the world of football. Youngster Haynes has been drafted into our first team from the under 18s. Anyone seen much of him? I know he plays left back but never seen him play, Elvis must hav some faith in him. Ships put Cameron and moves Haynes up!

http://m.coventrycity-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/city_draft_in_haynes_789193/index.shtml

hamil99

Facebook User
Hav to say I'm surprised Camerons been shipped out, think the lads got a lot of potential. Willis and this Haynes lad must be good!

hamil99

Facebook User
erm... he's a left back everyone.

Yeah but just like Jordan Clarke was earlier this season, full backs can be used in a worse case scenario as centre backs, and Elvis must think in Willis and Haynes, there's enough cover at the back, bye bye Cameron.

stupot07

Hav to say I'm surprised Camerons been shipped out, think the lads got a lot of potential. Willis and this Haynes lad must be good!

Cameron's out of contract at the end of the season, and judging by the article in the paper and pressley's comments he won't be here next season.

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

Agree with hamil99, I thought Cameron showed plenty of potential towards the end of last season. That said, happy to admit that he, along with Jordan Clarke who is a similar age, has been poor this season. Maybe unfortunate timing but think he has a role to play here and releasing him would be a mistake!

Users who are viewing this thread