Hellooooooooo (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Fantastic , either way you will be back in the championship next season so it softens the blow somewhat

Last edited:

skybluebeduff

304883_127812337365570_1604811686_n.jpg

shy_tall_knight

Hi Hackney long time no hear, its fair to say there is little humour here currently, not even gallows humour. Seems a long time since super sweaty sunday back in 2008 when the woodwork at Stoke saved us from relegation and ensured you dropped instead. Our fortunes have gone in opposite directions since and the M69 derby may be cup games only and I doubt I would go as we stand currently.

Moff

Oh dear, not up for a bit of banter?

You obviously didnt see our fantastic display last night! Things are low!

How's things Hackers? I see your Thai owners are not as mad as Vincent Tan at Cardiff and have held their nerve and stuck with Pearson. He may be the worlds most dour individual but he is a fairly good football coach...and could keep you up?

pusbccfc

Hi Hackney long time no hear, its fair to say there is little humour here currently, not even gallows humour. Seems a long time since super sweaty sunday back in 2008 when the woodwork at Stoke saved us from relegation and ensured you dropped instead. Our fortunes have gone in opposite directions since and the M69 derby may be cup games only and I doubt I would go as we stand currently.

It is hard to believe that is only 7 years ago!

chiefdave

How are you all down there?

If you were one of the millions watching Sky last night you'll know exactly how we are. It's absolutly dire and I think we've reached a point where a lot of people have lost hope and can't see any way out of this mess. Even if we do manage to get rid of SISU, which seems unlikley, our grounds been sold and the future generally looks bleak. With a better manager we should be able to get up to the Championship but I don't think many people can see us moving past that.

LB87ccfc

Which millions are these?

So the crock of shit striker you all adore was a freebie from Brighton was he? not to mention the millions that helped you with promotion.

Still, must be hard sitting their watching in a stadium that just never seems to get full even in the premier league does it now.

Never mind though Fox, next year you can try it all over again trying for promotion.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Hi Hackers. Have you checked your toes lately? :whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread