Help needed (1 Viewer)

Gosb

What is the best way for my party of 6 to get from Broadgate to the CBS Arena on Saturday for the Leeds match?

harvey098

Sorry to sidetrack but whilst we're here (I didnt want to make a new thread for a similar theme)... Is there anywhere I can leave my car near cov train station overnight (after the game saturday and pick up sunday)

PVA

Sorry to sidetrack but whilst we're here (I didnt want to make a new thread for a similar theme)... Is there anywhere I can leave my car near cov train station overnight (after the game saturday and pick up sunday)

The new multi storey car park at the station itself is 24h I think

CJ_covblaze

As others have said. Definitely an Uber.

Brighton Sky Blue

Get the 3 there and the 20 back afterwards. 3 takes forever to get back into the centre afterwards

rob9872

Murphy stops Paddy in Dublin and asks for the quickest way to Cork.
Paddy says, “Are you on foot or in the car?”
Murphy says, “In the car.”
Paddy says, “That’s the quickest way.”

Hobo

Around Westminster Road, Regent St and Queens Road should be alright 5-10 mins walk. Not 100 per cent sure about parking restrictions? But Broomfield Place definitely ok and 15- 20 mins walk max.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Murphy stops Paddy in Dublin and asks for the quickest way to Cork.
Paddy says, “Are you on foot or in the car?”
Murphy says, “In the car.”
Paddy says, “That’s the quickest way.”

The old joke's are the best. 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread