Helping out Fans - Year 6 - Season Ticket Fund (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

You all know that the fund has helped me, maybe a rouge one gets through now and again but this is a genuine help for CCFC supporters.
They do not give you cash and say get on with it, they buy you your tickets, season tickets in your name.
The whole thing is so worthwhile.
if you can't afford to donate, no pressure is put on you, but if you can then it is and will be so gratefully appreciated
Who are these? Plastic Man U/Liverpool fans?

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Update on the ST fund

Previous years unspent £5,407.92
Year 6 Net Proceeds after go fund me charges £14,537.01 (to date)
Total £19,944.93
Spent £18,114
Amount remaining £1,830.93

Purchased 99 tickets

It’s never too late to donate and we are still receiving nominations so we are still looking to see if we can buy for individuals with the remaining funds or from any further donations.
We still have some to review and have not been able to help everyone, it’s always a tough decision when we cannot help everyone but despite an amazing amount of funds, they still disappear quickly when buying 99 tickets.

Thank you to everyone who has donated, you truly are a fantastic group of fans.

I have to thank the ticket office too, they have had a busy few weeks and still found time to help me sort buying all these, it takes a lot of work but when I read the texts and emails about the smiles and tears on the people’s faces we help really does make it worth it.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Final update for accountability and to share the good news and also thank every one of you who made a donation this year or in any previous year along with those that have made the nominations. I wont share the details but it genuinely is changing lives for the people you have helped this year and previously.
So regardless of kits not arriving, games not being on Saturdays and everything else, one thing remains constant and that is your support for this and I am truly grateful for that.

Previous amount unspent £5,407.92
Net Proceeds after go fund me charges £14,753.47
Total £20,161.39
Spent £19,090
Amount remaining £1,071.39
Purchased 101 tickets
No of Donations 216

From the start, these are the figure raised by everyone

ST 11,920
ST 216,818
ST 314,987
ST 42,627
ST 52,400
ST 615,250
Total to Date54,002

Will keep the fund open if anyone wants to make in year donations that will go towards ST 7, previous years are closed.

Thank you
MMJ

cov_george

Final update for accountability and to share the good news and also thank every one of you who made a donation this year or in any previous year along with those that have made the nominations. I wont share the details but it genuinely is changing lives for the people you have helped this year and previously.
So regardless of kits not arriving, games not being on Saturdays and everything else, one thing remains constant and that is your support for this and I am truly grateful for that.

Previous amount unspent £5,407.92
Net Proceeds after go fund me charges £14,753.47
Total £20,161.39
Spent £19,090
Amount remaining £1,071.39
Purchased 101 tickets
No of Donations 216

From the start, these are the figure raised by everyone

ST 11,920
ST 216,818
ST 314,987
ST 42,627
ST 52,400
ST 615,250
Total to Date54,002

Will keep the fund open if anyone wants to make in year donations that will go towards ST 7, previous years are closed.

Thank you
MMJ
Well done MMJ, great stuff

Users who are viewing this thread