here comes fisher (2 Viewers)

Sky Blue Pete

Fl have told fisher to talk to parties to resolve and accrued the ground share and business plan. Are they feckin svizophrenic? Fishers response. 4 months ago they wouldn't talk to us so we can't go back. Fl being taken for a ride!! Should they not care at least a little?

Acl statement very clear yesterday-situation is crazy

letsallsingtogether

That shows what sort of drama Queen you really are that was meant as a joke but obviously lost on you, of course but as things stand I think I was right (as they have paid nothing and want ACL to accept halve) if I was Northampton I would get all the money up front for the 5 years that they will be there as they will have no money streams coming in so will as usual default as they have on every thing else.

So because I don't agree with you I am a lesser fan well fuck you I have been going for 40 years and only now feel that I have to boycott games.

I would have put up with SISU if we had stayed in Cov but now Fuck Them too

They have RAPED my Club so revenge is called for
Where have I said I stand by sisu you complete bulb. Although I expect nothing less from the man who said ACL should double the rent charge up front and then kick ccfc out of the Ricoh to give sisu "a taste of their own medicine". What a fine supporter you are

covmark

That shows what sort of drama Queen you really are that was meant as a joke but obviously lost on you, of course but as things stand I think I was right (as they have paid nothing and want ACL to accept halve) if I was Northampton I would get all the money up front for the 5 years that they will be there as they will have no money streams coming in so will as usual default as they have on every thing else.

So because I don't agree with you I am a lesser fan well feck you I have been going for 40 years and only now feel that I have to boycott games.

I would have put up with SISU if we had stayed in Cov but now feck Them too

They have RAPED my Club so revenge is called for

Ahh that's a funny joke, how much do you get paid for your comedic talents?

ajsccfc

This whole exchange is far more painful than any of the MANLY PUNCHES BECAUSE REAL MEN ARE TOUGH LOL being threatened can ever be.

Astute

Time to mellow out now lads. How about meeting up for a beer? You never know. You might even find something in common.

ajsccfc

Apropos of nothing, the wording of the thread title keeps putting the song 'here comes Santa Claus' in my head.

letsallsingtogether

We really do have things in common CCFC I would normally stick up for fellow fans but the Guy is knob still if he needs a man hug we could arrange that and maybe a beer I don't mind buying....:D:blue:

covmark

We really do have things in common CCFC I would normally stick up for fellow fans but the Guy is knob still if he needs a man hug we could arrange that and maybe a beer I don't mind buying....:D:blue:

I can assure you I am not a knob, I maybe shouldn't go on a forum after many bottles of ale and a row with the wife. Apologies to you and broken hearted. Indeed last night I acted a knob, I also have a different opinion to you and many others, but there was no need for the petty name calling and abuse.

letsallsingtogether

OK we are all passionate about Cov and yes we have different opinions but that the way of the world anyway if you would like that drink we could meet up and have that Man Hug.

We are all turning Bitter about the way we and our Club are being treated, we all need to put our points across but we need to Unite and fight this head on or our opinions won't matter because our Club as we Know it will be Dead. PUSB :blue:

I can assure you I am not a knob, I maybe shouldn't go on a forum after many bottles of ale and a row with the wife. Apologies to you and broken hearted. Indeed last night I acted a knob, I also have a different opinion to you and many others, but there was no need for the petty name calling and abuse.

Astute

Cool. We have a bit of man love going on ;)

wingy

Where Are you Kingsharvest and that report from SCG you promised us?? Not bound by confidentiality I hope??

torchomatic

I want to know what a cubbly bear is.

Users who are viewing this thread