here comes fisher (1 Viewer)

The Reverend Skyblue

Then you too are wrong.

PWKH, as a fellow fan can you see any way this could still be sorted out before the first kick off in Northampton.
I still keep thinking this is the ultimate nightmare and I will wake up and its all been dream. How the heck did it have to come to this ?

luwalla

Lets just say you have an imagination towards SISU.

Higgs said they were willing to sell. They don't want their money for good causes for local people tied up in the ground. It is supposedly said by someone from the council that they would veto any move from SISU. For some reason they think they are a bunch of crooks :D But SISU have never made an offer from what I know. What they have done for sure is try to send ACL to the wall to get the ground on the cheap through the back door.

dont be a d**k all your life.. we are all fans here, and i said it was i "understand it".. others have said the same.. which is not suprising when stories like this are down in black & white

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/exclusive-sisu-strikes-coventry-city-3019922

read this.. and i think you'll find they had agreed heads of terms for a deal.. that was never followe dup on it seems.. why ? i guess none of us really know.

Last edited:

torchomatic

Can I ask if being "deeply disappointed" is all we can expect from ACL or is there more to come? Also, has anyone in ACL got the balls to pick up the phone, ring Fisher, put egos aside and sort something out for the good of Coventry City Football Club. Same goes for Fisher.

covcity4life

PKWH you gambled with ccfc and lost, whya re you still ont his board?

offer them revenue streams/50% ricoh or piss off

luwalla

That is correct.

fair enough.. as i say.. as fans, we read articles like this in the local paper..

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/exclusive-sisu-strikes-coventry-city-3019922

and i think its fair to say , that this leads us to believe otherwise.. their never then seems to be any official stories from ACL or the council saying why things dont happen orthat what SISU are telling us is wrong etc etc etc

maybe a little more communication from ACL & The Council would help set the fans straight on just what / was the situation..

James Smith

But SISU were offered 50% of the stadium and chose not to take it, they could have had seats on the board etc. Instead we're playing at home in Northampton :facepalm:

Last edited:

torchomatic

Johnnythespider

dont be a d**k all your life.. we are all fans here, and i said it was i "understand it".. others have said the same.. which is not suprising when stories like this are down in black & white

read this.. and i think you'll find they had agreed heads of terms for a deal.. that was never followe dup on it seems.. why ? i guess none of us really know.

I suggest you read wingy's post from a couple of pages back.

covcity4life

i aint here to be his pal, hes a dick

his whole masterplan was to put balloons on fishers car, this was just a game to them,and they couldnt even win it.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

his whole masterplan was to put balloons on fishers car, this was just a game to them,and they couldnt even win it.

It's a good job their only motivation isn't to 'win it'; lest they'll oppose the CVA and then you'll be truly in a position to use expletives on here :facepalm:

Johnnythespider

his masterplan was to sell the higgs share to sisu, but while they were talking to him they were also talking to the council about distressing acl. so there was never a real offer on the table.

torchomatic

Oh, I know getting one over on people on an internet forum and SISU is much more important to you than Coventry City. You're in good company on here.

Im glad they're going to Northamptonshire just to piss you off. Hahahahahahahaha.

James Smith

his masterplan was to sell the higgs share to sisu, but while they were talking to him they were also talking to the council about distressing acl. so there was never a real offer on the table.

Allegedly.:whistle:

valiant15

Bore off back to Warwick dipshit. Ill enjoy my away days you can enjoy sitting at home stewing and reflecting about what your sisu heroes have done to you. Haha fucking ha.

covcity4life

Im glad they're going to Northamptonshire just to piss you off. Hahahahahahahaha.

1482336.jpg

torchomatic

Bore off back to Warwick dipshit. Ill enjoy my away days you can enjoy sitting at home stewing and reflecting about what your sisu heroes have done to you. Haha fucking ha.

Remember to leave time for those EDL get togethers.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

J

Jack Griffin

All the gambling is being done by SISU.

As far as I can see ACL were trying to run a steady & sustainable business.

covcity4life

charging extortionate rent and asking far too much for revenue may have worked for a while but now its game over.

Nonleagueherewecome

LOL! Now, that made me laugh. I'll save you posting it: "Yes, I'm one too".

He totally deserved it for his twatish reply. See? Your vendetta has made you bed-fellows with CC4L! Time for a re-think?

James Smith

charging extortionate rent and asking far too much for revenue may have worked for a while but now its game over.

Yeah it's game over for SISU and sadly CCFC, how many fans said in the survey that they'd travel to Northampton/wherever? What will the be the budget under FFP and why hasn't that survey been published yet? Why will we cease to have a Category 2 Academy?

torchomatic

Oh, I do see. It just made me laugh. Irony is alive and well, etc etc. Well, when you stop being bed-fellows with SBK then I'lll rethink my position. ;)

He totally deserved it for his twatish reply. See? Your vendetta has made you bed-fellows with CC4L! Time for a re-think?

covcity4life

Yeah it's game over for SISU and sadly CCFC, how many fans said in the survey that they'd travel to Northampton/wherever? Why hasn't that survey been published yet?

not denying sisu aint twats,but whya re you fighting councils corner so hard?

leicester council sold their stadium back to the football club no problem, ours are just greedy

skyblue1523

sisu acl & ccc have killed my club.What will happen if ccc are found to be in the wrong for their bailout of acl,would acl lose their rights to the ricoh?

Nonleagueherewecome

Oh, I do see. It just made me laugh. Irony is alive and well, etc etc. Well, when you stop being bed-fellows with SBK then I'lll rethink my position. ;)

Unlikely, I agree with much of what he says! He's no-way near as much of a dick as CC4L.

Users who are viewing this thread