here comes fisher (1 Viewer)

jackmartin

he will be blaming everyone but sisu,acl wankers, club had no where to go.do it to save the club,need food and drink money,

covkid69

fisher doesn't respect anyone :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

Sub

a few of fishers comments for those that couldnt listen, will try to get as much as possible but will just be quick notes as i listen to his usual crap,

Fisher: will you explore dispute with ACL? back in feb no more negotiations get on with business and stop talking to ACL, there is regret and sombre mood at club, heavy heart we move, number of evenings spent with fans saying we will move, we were looking at northampton walsall and other clubs and did a deal with northampton, on the fans,

the fans dont want iot to happen respectfull of fans, club has to fufill its fixtures, ACL said we will only negotiate with LTD, not fisher otium, football leauge affraid fixtures would not be completed, its exciting new future stadium, show finacing for stadium, whers the money coming from? debt and equity, with SISU money (sisu money equity) various sources of debt and equity tyo do with terms of FFP rules, loan from hedge fund and external sources, normal way of rasing funds can not say how much we will raise, ground is moduler start with high teens capacity,

on fans let down from fans forum, fisher says unfair of fans to say he hasnt listened to them, option on playing at the Ricoh no option to play at the ricoh only the administrator has option to play at ricoh but he has no players, asked the fans they said stay at the ricoh and you have done the opposite, we have to protect the club, going to work hard to bring fans along, work hard to do good deals for fans on travel and tickets, will you get 75% to come out of admin? mentioning liquidation again if ACL do not approve CVA, Any future negotations with ACl, not a game of poker or chicken done the deal to move to northampton for 3 years with the option of 2 years after!!

Sky Blue Pete

Acl offered to talk yesterday!!

No plan in place to build stadium!!

Won't talk cause acl advised they wouldn't in feb 13.

It really sounds like he hasn't made any plans for stadium

Shane is doing well - fans made it very clear that we wouldn't go

He thinks fans are unfair saying we have a lost generation - he says its a choice between no club and a club.

Fisher still thinks we can move and the club exists.

Alienating 70% of the customers is not good. Fisher says we have no option to play at the Ricoh. Only the administrator has right to play at Ricoh not Ccfc

What about fans?

Fisher-clear point acl stopped negotiations in feb 13. Not happy with position. Will be doing deals in terms of tickets and travel cause without moving club dies by exist.

Cva proposed if acl want to agree they will. Quoting acl saying they want club to exist.

Shane banging on well! Deal to be done. Should be talking

Fisher-played your hand. This isn't poker!! They are very serious. Deal has been done for more than 3 years!! Initial 2 years and then two 1 year deals that can be broken at cost

Matty_CCFC

Tim Fisher does not care about the supporters and those few who want to go are letting the club down as all they are doing is adding to our lingering death.

Always tried to be down the middle but now I am 100% against SISU.

FL Statement says he must talk to ACL.

mattylad

you could here the fear in his voice, he knows if we don't go he will get no financial backing off any of the banks for his SISU Bowl

skybluelee

No merchandise, no tickets. If EVERY man/woman/child take a stand then surely they will be starved out before too long.

It saddens me to my very core that I now actually want us to get beat every week to quicken the process of us hitting 'rock bottom' so sisu fuck off and we can start to build again.

CCFC have meant everything to me for 30 years. I cant believe I actually want us to lose games now.

Fuck off susu.

luwalla

Can't ACL do this bloke for slander, he is telling out and out lies.

people keep saying this.. yet ACL .. DONT do anything about what he says.. they DONT do him for slander.. and they DONT take up the radio station or the telegraphs offer to tell their side, or appear on the radio station along with Mr Fisher

though mr fisher is happy to come on the radio every other week , and "apparntley" tell lies about ACL according to some people... a logical man would surely sumise its ACL who maybe have something to hide here

in fact the only party here that has legal issuing s against them .. is ACL, and its SISU issuing those proceedings!!!

He didn't like the question about where the debt was coming from for the new stadium did he?
"Erm some will be debt, some equity"
"Yes but where will the loan come from?"
"It'll be a fairly normal loan - nothing different here"

In other words Fisher, not SISU's pockets.

The man is fecking vile. I wouldn't support any business he was CEO of and listening to him again this morning only makes me glad of my decision.

Sky Blues

Here's what I got down from Mr Fisher's interview on CWR this morning. It is not a complete transcript, but as much as I could get down. Omissions or errors are simply down to me not typing fast enough. Paraphrasing in (), comments to put his answers in the context of Shane O'Connor's questions are in [].

Shane O'Connor began by asking about the Football League advice they explore all options. Mr Fisher said:

"We previously took that advice. We were told there would be no more negotiations that would be at an end.

"There is regret and a sombre mood. It is with a heavy heart we have to take that measure. I sat with fans and made it clear we would have to ground share ahead of building a new ground.

"Northampton is one of a cluster of clubs we looked at. We looked at Walsall. The Football League was unhappy with the pitch. The deal with Northampton was done last week.

"That's right [the fans don't want this]. I'm respectful of the fans. We have to fulfil our fixtures, the Football League sat down with us and there was a real danger we wouldn't fulfil the fixtures. ACL would talk to us.

"We have to show the financing for the new stadium. [The financing] will be a mixture of debt and equity.

"There are various sources of debt. We have sat down with the football league and discussed the balance of debt and equity.

"Some money will come from the hedge fund and some from external sources. [The amount is] proprietary information. We have shared that with the Football League.

"The [new] ground will be modular. We will start off, we are thinking high teens and the ground will grow as the club grows.

"Whether you are 7, 17 or 70 not having a club would be more upsetting than having a ground share.

"You said you had the option of playing at the Ricoh. We haven't had the option. Only the administrator, who did not have the players had an option to play at the Ricoh.

"The Ricoh arena under the auspices of ACL were very clear. We had to move on. It doesn't mean we are proud. We are very sombre.

"There would be a bigger inconvenience if the club could not fulfil its fixtures. (Will offer a good deal for fans re: coaches and tickets)

"A CVA has been proposed. We hope they agree. (Suggested if they reject it that will lead to liquidation.)

"This isn't a game of poker. We have just secured the future of this football club. [The deal with Northampton is] three years with two one-year options the year after. To break that would be very expensive. The deal has been done."

Last edited:

ccfcway

2 main things from me

1) "We" will be at Northampton for at least 5 years !
2) They have signed the contract, so this is no bluff (unless he is lying about that as well)

Sky Blue Pete

people keep saying this.. yet ACL .. DONT do anything about what he says.. they DONT do him for slander.. and they DONT take up the radio station or the telegraphs offer to tell their side, or appear on the radio station along with Mr Fisher

though mr fisher is happy to come on the radio every other week , and "apparntley" tell lies about ACL according to some people... a logical man would surely sumise its ACL who maybe have something to hide here

in fact the only party here that has legal issuing s against them .. is ACL, and its SISU issuing those proceedings!!!
You seriously backing fisher up after that?? Some fans we have - bloody hell

Users who are viewing this thread