Here we go again its bing (1 Viewer)

Senior Vick from Alicante

Bing has just tweeted that he has registered their interest with Appleton for the Chinese consortium to purchase the ccfc share! Nowt like muddying the waters is their, does anyone think that he is credible?

italiahorse

Bing has just tweeted that he has registered their interest with Appleton for the Chinese consortium to purchase the ccfc share! Nowt like muddying the waters is their, does anyone think that he is credible?

If he has access to the Chinese billionaires we could become the richest club in the world. :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

duffer

Because of Byng's history (expelled from his professional organisation), he is the one man who actually would not qualify under FL rules as a fit and proper person to be a director of the football club.

That tells me all I need to know really.

Last edited:
J

Jack Griffin

He has come a long way if he has learned how to use email since last year.

Ian1779

Would Byng be involved with Keys/Haskell et al?

I got the impression he was separate from them.

andyboy81

Sorry to piss on some chips in here but can someone explain to me how SISU were hammered for owning the club when all they (APPARENTLY) really wanted was the Ricoh and didnt give a flying fuck about the club whereas when some random dodgy Chinese crook bids for the arena without even owning the club its perfectly OK??

What's to say his business model of owning the arena is totally different to that of Wasps where the club is an active part of their plan??

Sorry to say it... SISU are going nowhere

rupert_bear

Entering an interesting faze in this saga. Don't think for one moment the state of play re: the Higgs shares hasn't been disgust thoroughly by all parties, Wasps, sisu or any one else wanting a piece of the action. Having listened to yet another expert on CWR it looks to me the ball is firmly in sisu's court the bottom line being rather than spend 20/30 million on a new stadium somewhere in the sticks spend a fraction of that and have a half share in the Ricoh you would think that's a no brainer

Grendel

Because of Byng's history (expelled from his professinal organisation), he is the one man who actually would not qualify under FL rules as a fit and proper person to be a director of the football club.

That tells me all I need to know really.

Really? What was he expelled from?

Hobo

He was expelled from RICS for claiming fees he hadn't paid out for. He would be not guilty if he had been an MP.

Senior Vick from Alicante

Does any one think that their is a chance SISU will get their hands on the Higgs share? If you were wasps you would be really pissed off if your 51% of the arena was 16 million more than any other partner involved. If you look at the Higgs statement it does say that the agreement also included a formula for calculating this price if the club were to buy the option back. Does this still hold with the football club and are we all surmising that just because Wasps have been offerd the Higgs share for 2.7 that deal applys to everyone else that throws their hat in to the ring?

rupert_bear

It happens in the murky world of business, I bet if we could open secret files of who appear to be acceptable business men and women such as SIR Alan Sugar, Peter Jones, Barbara Meeden and others we might not like what we see.

Last edited:

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Only way that a Chinese interest in the Ricoh works is if it helps JLR ( I suspect JLR are a much more major player in this than it might seem now) ........ and why do they need Byng for that........ why would Wasps or Charity potentially jeopardise the set up to allow Byng in.

duffer

Off the top of my head, RICS (Chartered Surveyor). If you google him it comes up - the benefit of having an unusual name.

Edit: Beaten to it, as usual.

Last edited:

rupert_bear

Only way that a Chinese interest in the Ricoh works is if it helps JLR ( I suspect JLR are a much more major player in this than it might seem now) ........ and why do they need Byng for that........ why would Wasps or Charity potentially jeopardise the set up to allow Byng in.
I think the same re. JLR, who are owned by TATA. All this hasn't happened overnight or planned out on the back of a fag packet, I just hope any conclusion gives my football team the boost it needs to compete and I believe after years of shite we deserve.

duffer

I think the same re. JLR, who are owned by TATA. All this hasn't happened overnight or planned out on the back of a fag packet, I just hope any conclusion gives my football team the boost it needs to compete and I believe after years of shite we deserve.

Absolutely agree. I think my concern (other than the ethics of franchising), is that actually this deal is more likely to damage the club in the long term.

mattylad

Bing has Twitter ???
Bing and his Chinese backers want some the HS2 action don't they? (building carriages I believe but I might be wrong) and I thought they always said that buying the ricoh was part of increasing its midland foot print prior to that coming into being.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
this seems a strange comment from Byng

"I have contacted the Wasps' consortium to seek clarification of approaches made to me on its behalf for financial support for its offer."

RegTheDonk

If he was credible he'd have had a hand in the new station. After all, trains were supposed to be his main way of getting the chinese interested.

ccfcway

It happens in the murky world of business, I bet if we could open secret files of who appear to be acceptable business men and women such as SIR Alan Sugar, Peter Jones, Barbara Meeden and others we might not like what we see.

who is Barbara Meeden ?

Hobo

Bing is one thing just don't call him Bung .... Joke

Users who are viewing this thread