Hey Jude (1 Viewer)

bringbackrattles

On Planet Rock tonight they played Hey Jude by the Beatles and it brought back memories of when the West End would sing it back in the day. What record brings back memories of previous City eras ?

Otis

On Planet Rock tonight they played Hey Jude by the Beatles and it brought back memories of when the West End would sing it back in the day. What record brings back memories of previous City eras ?

Save all your bottles for me.

Do you also remember when 'Coventry City were magic?' Lol

wingy

Seem to have heard it over the fanboy at a lot of televised games recently
Think it went on endlessly on a European game too

Otis

I'm old enough to remember us kids in the Spion Kop down the front banging the wall to: I wanna hold your hand when it was played on the tannoy !

Ah, how times of changed!

Now when I go up to the school gates and press my face against the wire meshing and say that to all the kids as they come out of school, the mums all threaten to call the police on me.

Different carefree times back then. Gone are the days when I used to be able to look up to all my heroes, such as Jimmy and Rolfie and Jonathan Kingy and Townsendy.

Fookin do-goody PC brigade these days!!! Grrr. :facepalm:

bringbackrattles

Ah, how times of changed!

Now when I go up to the school gates and press my face against the wire meshing and say that to all the kids as they come out of school, the mums all threaten to call the police on me.

Different carefree times back then. Gone are the days when I used to be able to look up to all my heroes, such as Jimmy and Rolfie and Jonathan Kingy and Townsendy.

Fookin do-goody PC brigade these days!!! Grrr. :facepalm:
That Gary Glitter t.shirt doesn't help Otis !

wingy

Certainly doesn't.

Been waiting for a new album from him for ages. What's he up to these days?

Here's a question then who and how many of the establishment and Entertainment industry will be outed for it in 30-40 yrs
There's a certain individual at the beeb who
is exhibiting many of Savilles traits

Otis

Here's a question then who and how many of the establishment and Entertainment industry will be outed for it in 30-40 yrs
There's a certain individual at the beeb who
is exhibiting many of Savilles traits

Oooh, who? Do pray tell!!

Is it Brucie? Angela Rippon?

wingy

Oooh, who? Do pray tell!!

Is it Brucie? Angela Rippon?

Ooh Otis I could never put a name out there with today's laws but I reckon if you thought about it for 5 mins you might get it
Of course I may be way overboard here bu. when someone seems to good to be true they usually are

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Not Bazza as well? That's just GOTTA be a mistake! :whistle: You'll be telling me next, that Danny La Lue was as well!

Otis

Not Bazza as well? That's just GOTTA be a mistake! :whistle: You'll be telling me next, that Danny La Lue was as well!

These are all coming as a big shock.

I'm so glad we can rely on the all butch, very macho, rugby playing type, beefcake that is Dale Winton to reassure us all on the male race's masculinity.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Ooh Otis I could never put a name out there with today's laws but I reckon if you thought about it for 5 mins you might get it
Of course I may be way overboard here bu. when someone seems to good to be true they usually are

I reckon I know who you mean......do hope you're wrong wingy.....

Users who are viewing this thread