Hi Otis. Question for you (1 Viewer)

Johnnythespider

Did go to the Simod Cup game against Reading all those years back.
Bloody hell, the simod cup. I'd forgotten all about that

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Sky_Blue_Daz

I have. Why do you ask? :)
Just wondering as you are very knowledgeable in comedy and also in my opinion one of the funnier posters on here
Fair play for giving it a go

Sky_Blue_Daz

Yeah nearly in my back garden
They've put bollards along the main stretch but haven't covered either end yet
The have planned it well though with good Friday bad Easter weekend I wouldn't be surprised if they are here till Tuesday at least
Or if it pisses down rain they'll be gone

Just off to do a rain dance ⛈⛈⛈⛈⛈⛈

Otis

Yeah nearly in my back garden
They've put bollards along the main stretch but haven't covered either end yet
The have planned it well though with good Friday bad Easter weekend I wouldn't be surprised if they are here till Tuesday at least
Or if it pisses down rain they'll be gone

Just off to do a rain dance ⛈⛈⛈⛈⛈⛈
Usually does take a few days to move them on doesn't it.

Fingers crossed it's not too much of an inconvenience for you and your family.

Sky_Blue_Daz

They turned up a few weeks after we moved into our house last year
Back again in the same spot,although whitefriars threatened to impound there cars last time
I think they are given 3 days grace to move on but with it being a bank holiday I'm not sure how it works

Otis

They turned up a few weeks after we moved into our house last year
Back again in the same spot,although whitefriars threatened to impound there cars last time
I think they are given 3 days grace to move on but with it being a bank holiday I'm not sure how it works
Can they not build up some banking as a barrier?

Skyblueweeman

I nearly did last night!

My daughter's drama teacher emailed me a song for her to sing at an upcoming concert and my misuss has refused to let her sing it in case it 'turns her gay!'

The song is from a new musical and it's about a girl who thinks she may be gay. The song is completely innocuous though and has nothing to do with any sexuality.

My wife says it is promoting gayness and she believes that if you are around gay people and gay propaganda it can turn you gay.

We had a bit of a chat about it. ;)

Ooo-er!

wingy

I nearly did last night!

My daughter's drama teacher emailed me a song for her to sing at an upcoming concert and my misuss has refused to let her sing it in case it 'turns her gay!'

The song is from a new musical and it's about a girl who thinks she may be gay. The song is completely innocuous though and has nothing to do with any sexuality.

My wife says it is promoting gayness and she believes that if you are around gay people and gay propaganda it can turn you gay.

We had a bit of a chat about it. ;)
Has she ever sung "Gypsies Tramps and Thieves ",recently?

Sky_Blue_Daz

Just out of interest Otis did you write or preform
Got lots of admiration for people who have the nerve to do stand up

mrtrench

I used to be gay but then sang a song about hunting and turned straight. I read that humming Bowie songs makes you bi.

Terry Gibson's perm

Making your Mind Up by Bucks Fizz made me choose my sexual path.

Mine would have been seeing Philippa Forrester in the broom cupboard on TV, Phillip Schofield and Andi Peters had been on for weeks and I had no interest she came on the tv and my sexual path was decided

Otis

Mine would have been seeing Philippa Forrester in the broom cupboard on TV, Phillip Schofield and Andi Peters had been on for weeks and I had no interest she came on the tv and my sexual path was decided
Disney's film the Black Hole nearly swayed me in one direction, but I stayed resolute.....well until those pesky Muse guys brought out Super Massive Black Hole that is.

CCFC88

Have you seen the Book of Mormon show in London? Perhaps your wife should take your daughter to see that so she can learn to "turn it off"

Sky_Blue_Daz

I remember watching a TV show on BBC2 Northern Ireland and it was about a devout American Christian he was convinced he could convert gay people to be straight by repeatedly hitting them in the face with a Bible

Otis

I remember watching a TV show on BBC2 Northern Ireland and it was about a devout American Christian he was convinced he could convert gay people to be straight by repeatedly hitting them in the face with a Bible
Well the Bible is a very powerful book.

Heavy too.

tommydazzle

Cushion covers are a gateway fabric to all soft furnishings and ultimately interior design. What worked for me was a few days in my shed rearranging my scrap wood. Let's just say it straightened me out.

Otis

Cushion covers are a gateway fabric to all soft furnishings and ultimately interior design. What worked for me was a few days in my shed rearranging my scrap wood. Let's just say it straightened me out.
I stopped watching the Generation Game and Blankety Blank and started tinkering with car engines and talking like I was in the Sweeney.

Also stopped using fabric conditioner.

Users who are viewing this thread