Highlights (1 Viewer)

D

Deleted member 2477

Came off one of their players before it got to murphy

harvey098

Of corse you're offside if you were offside when the original ball is played, deflection or not but if you're onside when the ball is played and then ofside when the deflection is made then it's fine

H

Huckerby

No it would be offside when it leaves his foot, if he was offside. The deflection is irrelevant.

Okay thanks. Was someone playing murphy onside off camera or is he just really quick and it looked offside?

shmmeee

Don't care if it is offside. This is the other side of all those times our rapid front line is pulled up when they shouldn't be.

Grendel

The rule is clear on this - the interference with play law still stands and it is off side

Macca

Could have gone wrong at 1-0 and all the pressure. Something about this team that's different

magic82ball

Fucking embarrassing that my misses has a better understanding of the offside rule than some people on here!

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

Astute

Fucking embarrassing that my misses has a better understanding of the offside rule than some people on here!

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

Get her to explain it to you then.

mechaishida

Could have gone wrong at 1-0 and all the pressure. Something about this team that's different

Excellent point, I thought that as I saw Colchester hit the post at 1-0; this Coventry team seem to be able to ride their luck and then have the strength to take their chances when they transpire. TM has, it seems, instilled a 'don't give up and just play to your strengths' mentality in his team.

skybluejelly

I love the there mascot (eddie the eagle) appealing for offside for the second ,and then watching his shoulders slump when its not given

stupot07

Brilliant ball by JOB for the second.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Users who are viewing this thread