Hmm according to this website Binks is our highest earner…. (1 Viewer)

Skybluedownunder

https://capology.com/club/coventry/salaries/

Found this and thought folks on here may like a laugh.

Like most of these new sites no idea what they’ve based figures on other than stabbing their fingers in the air….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The one that always surprises me and it’s a reoccurring thing I see on all the different websites versions of these is how much we are paying Tavares… blows my mind if it’s even remotely anywhere near that. Bloke ain’t worth a grand a week let alone 4-5k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flying Fokker

The one that always surprises me and it’s a reoccurring thing I see on all the different websites versions of these is how much we are paying Tavares… blows my mind if it’s even remotely anywhere near that. Bloke ain’t worth a grand a week let alone 4-5k

He’ll end up at Fleetwood Town or non-league. I guess the club will be trying to off-load him already?

Ashdown

Can’t believe CCFC are paying anyone much above £10k per week . There really is some rubbish on the internet.
Secondly why all the negative bashing of Tavares ? We’ve had a lot worse players …besides the lad will probably be pulling about £1500 a week tops.

shmmeee

Can’t believe CCFC are paying anyone much above £10k per week . There really is some rubbish on the internet.
Secondly why all the negative bashing of Tavares ? We’ve had a lot worse players …besides the lad will probably be pulling about £1500 a week tops.

We definitely are paying more than £10k max

Skyblueweeman

Looking at a couple of other teams - Vardy on £140k a week - in the Championship! Highest ever salary in the Championship maybe?

Skybluedownunder

Every time any of these websites do these wages lists they always list Tavares around that amount.

He is not capable of playing at this standard, he’s about 8 stone wet through

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

We’re definitely paying our key players more than 10k a week

id guess Wright and Simms are closer to 20k than 10k for a start, and id also imagine Sheaf’s new contract has him at around that aswell

fernandopartridge

The club publishes accounts, wage bill was about £15.5m at the end of 2021/22 for 134 players and staff employed by the club - it'll inevitably be higher now as the full year effect of increases to Gyokeres, Hamer and O'Hare's contracts will have come in the following year. There is no room within that for somebody like Tavares to be on 10k a week (£500k a year).

skybluecam

Simms and Wright will be on £20k ish

shmmeee

He hasn’t but a lot of premier league youth prospects and squad players are on that at the low end of prem wage bills

And they should accept it they want first team football they have to lower their expectations. Sheaf Vik and Cal all came from PL U23s and we weren’t paying them £20k/wk

Skyblueweeman

And they should accept it they want first team football they have to lower their expectations. Sheaf Vik and Cal all came from PL U23s and we weren’t paying them £20k/wk
Simms was playing for Everton first team to be fair. Not many times, granted but he'd also proved himself capable at this level when at Sunderland.

shmmeee

Regardless, still warrants a higher salary if someone's prepared to pay it, based on having played 1st team action in the EPL vs the EPL U23 teams you mentioned earlier.

Yeah I’m just not sure we should have been that someone. I don’t think he’s the finished article at all and his wage should reflect that not be above the likes of O’Hare

coop

Kitchin on 4k a week no chance we bought him for 4/5 million and if Wright and Simms are on 25k a week what a waste of money should of offered Hammer 30k a week and Gok the same.

shmmeee

Kitchin on 4k a week no chance we bought him for 4/5 million and if Wright and Simms are on 25k a week what a waste of money should of offered Hammer 30k a week and Gok the same.

Say Yes To The Dress Nod GIF by TLC Europe

stupot07

Rose has played a blinder. According to this site he was £1,538 pw here, and is now on £10k pw at Stoke.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread