Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Hoffman & Elliott meting i saw today! OLD THREAD ALERT

JJ Dinsha

If JJ is the guy on the vid, what does this mean?

Isn't this the guy who was rumoured to be interested in 04/05 and turned out to be full of hot air???
 
If JJ is the guy on the vid, what does this mean?

Isn't this the guy who was rumoured to be interested in 04/05 and turned out to be full of hot air???

Jar Jar Dhinsa was NOT there!!
M Cooper i presume was alluding to the fact that Hoffmans ambitions are as pie in the sky as Dhinsa!!!!
 
I think sorting out Northern Rock is a bit more substantial than anything Dhinsa has on his C.V., TBH.

PLUS Anyone using the "calm down, dear" line is asking for trouble right now. Don't make me mistake you for David Cameron..
 
Last edited:
How would it be a wind, he's just informing us what he's seen and actually filmed it!! It's not as if he's saying they were talking about this, that and t'other! All we can actually do is see if anything comes of it.

im not putting the comment down or dismissing it but until something happens for real
i do not want to believe everything i read or hear as it could be all pie in the sky.
it does look like joe elliot and gary hoffman from behind but i was not there,
it does sound almost unbelivable.
 
I hope they were talking about bringing the mortgage rate down at Northern Rock.
 
Do you think I can retract my 11days to admin post ? :facepalm:
I have to admit I feel a lot more optomistic now and have been blown away by events over the last two days.
 
I like that they meet in varsity of all places.
 
]I like that they meet in varsity of all places

what about the varsity expain yourself of that comment
 
Just read this and got all excited before noticing the date
 
Oh you bastards! I read it too before the thread title got changed.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom