Home v Sunderland 12.30, Sky, £33 a ticket (1 Viewer)

ccfcmad1

Dosent matter what way you put it over the last few years a rivalry has been built up it's a game I look forward to now always nice with a added bit of spice to a game, let's send them packing back up to the grim surroundings.
Up the city!

Hutch11

I look forward to it because as in league 1 it's an immediate rival to what we're trying to achieve.
They're a big club with fantastic support and I hope tomorrow lives up to my excited anticipation

theferret

I know they would, but we also have to accept that it causes a lot of problems and is restricting the number of seats available, so we make less revenue while having to spend more on policing it.

At HR you never had that problem in the area right next to the away fans in the north stand, as the vocal rowdy section was in the WT.

I was in WT7 at you could practically reach over and touch the away fans and the exits were right next to each other, so fans would immediately mix outside. Was never an issue aside from that one Pompey game. It's not an issue anywhere else either, where the most vocal home supporters are often situated immediately adjacent to the away fans.

It's only a problem here because the SAG make it a problem.

pusbccfc

Won't be 23k

Brighton Sky Blue

I worry that the star spangled fuck monkey o'nien or whatever his name is intentionally fucks over vik...guy has the ability to wreck a career yet squeals like a rat when slightly touched

He needs to be scythed early doors

no_loyalty

I worry that the star spangled fuck monkey o'nien or whatever his name is intentionally fucks over vik...guy has the ability to wreck a career yet squeals like a rat when slightly touched

Yep, Sunderland players have a habit of that.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Agree with the sentiment of the post but the main thing I take from that is how much I want the U.S. national anthem to change.

Users who are viewing this thread